PDA

View Full Version : facial hair grown on the upper lip

knexzor
12-10-2009, 11:59 AM
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/3429/imageze.png (http://www.wegame.com/watch/facial-hair-grown-on-the-upper-lip/)

^

Riggs
12-10-2009, 12:26 PM
so fucking good...turned out amazing. If I were to review the tricks I liked I'd be writing about every second...there's not a single trick I didn't like. Fantastic skating all around.

Finally, huge props to knex on an amazing edit. You, sir, have gotten me stoked beyond belief for the infinite full length on the edit alone. So great.

Thanks for including me fellas...I had a lot of fun filming and pestering knex on AIM

Stevland
12-10-2009, 12:30 PM
:eek:

StompDatGoomba
12-10-2009, 01:41 PM
rofl your avatar.

DRFA1979
12-10-2009, 01:58 PM
Great edit Knex, turned out awesome. Thanks for having me onboard!

robley
12-10-2009, 02:08 PM
this was awesome. riggs, i'll admit to not watching much of your stuff before because i can't sit through the music most of the time (no offense, but full homo) but i really dug your stuff. knexzor always rips and i am glad that i have enough incriminating evidence on hesh and the good DR to get them on psychonaut.

now go shave your dick sweepers.

Riggs
12-10-2009, 02:28 PM
lol, no worries robley, glad you liked the footy you actually did see ;)

I'd probably turn my vids off because of the music too if I wasn't such a closet homo.

thebullet
12-10-2009, 03:01 PM
AMAZING, you all brought it so hard. Full review later i promise

SupaFly
12-10-2009, 03:05 PM
unexpected....awesome.

Roccityroller
12-10-2009, 04:25 PM
nice... loved it..

4:26 nose manny wall kick.. i saw that you sneaky bastard.

Riggs
12-10-2009, 04:29 PM
:o

you gotta good eye there roc

Fun aim fact:

RKO595
just that minute of filming exhausted me
knex
hahahah

Jack
12-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Mustache Bitch. That was awesome.

seriously, you should make me pay to ride the 'stache.

thebullet
12-11-2009, 08:00 AM
loved this, got me super pumped on playing this game again. Good song, gooder edit. All the tricks and cameras were spot on. Here are some of my favorites from y'all.

Knex: 5-0 indy grab in at cc, nollieflip backnosegrind transfer, front 360 flip at gvr was perfect, 5050 hurricane wow

DFRA: first trick was so good, long manual to 50 was awsome, gap off the blue ramp thing behind the cc, nolliegap tailslide flip out, gap nosemanual nollie heel?? what??

Riggs: great footplant at the waterfront, fingerflip back 180, line inside that place ending in the nosemanual kick off, noseslide nollie inwardheel.

Heshfield: stacks line was so good, smithgrind to SWITCH CROOKS, bigspin hurricane, locked in better then ever. Whenever I get it to lock in like that all quick i always get stuck on the rail and bail. How you pulled that off?? amazing.

heshfield
12-11-2009, 11:43 AM
Great job editing, knex. Im sure it was a beast, especially dealing with certain delays. Both songs worked really well and the skating was great. You all should wear your 'nose neighbors' with pride.

favs:
Knex-- 1st line, nollie flip overcrooks transfer, downtown line weave between the sign and lightpost, 50-50 gap hurri fakie
DRFA-- bs Smith, parkade line, KF overcrooks up the rail--so sick, nollie gap tail fs flip, stair gap nosemanny heel is insane.
Riggs--waterfront semi-footplant, bs 180 fingerflip, gap noseblunt heelflip--awesome, 270 noseblunt at GED. the hardflip to headbutt was nice too--that fence wont mess with you no more.

I just want to clarify that this was in no way affiliated with 'team moustache'. I dont need a call from their layers demanding retribution and telling me I have to shave.

Riggs
12-11-2009, 12:29 PM
Great job editing, knex. Im sure it was a beast, especially dealing with certain delays. Both songs worked really well and the skating was great. You all should wear your 'nose neighbors' with pride.

favs:
Knex-- 1st line, nollie flip overcrooks transfer, downtown line weave between the sign and lightpost, 50-50 gap hurri fakie
DRFA-- bs Smith, parkade line, KF overcrooks up the rail--so sick, nollie gap tail fs flip, stair gap nosemanny heel is insane.
Riggs--waterfront semi-footplant, bs 180 fingerflip, gap noseblunt heelflip--awesome, 270 noseblunt at GED. the hardflip to headbutt was nice too--that fence wont mess with you no more.

I just want to clarify that this was in no way affiliated with 'team moustache'. I dont need a call from their layers demanding retribution and telling me I have to shave.

hell yeah hesh...hit that fence like a motherfucker. I gotta revisit that and land a cleaner hardflip on it.

madsser
12-11-2009, 02:41 PM
were suing you..
lol..

loved it..
awesome edit..
and awesome skating..

knexzor
12-12-2009, 04:42 AM
see riggs I knew people would like the fence assault!

thanks alot for the comments guys!

and yeah, we're not on team mustache, I even tried to leave that word out of it (title)

HorseHead
12-12-2009, 09:52 AM
Damn, that was really good. Nice edit Knexzor. You guys all rip. Rigg's Footplant at waterfront, Knexzor's gap from the tranny into that weird part of the waterfront I never go to. Hesh's fs shuv hurricane was perfect, and DRFA's ollie out nose manual was really awesome.

I'm sure you can relate to this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbfs2lYM2sQ