PDA

View Full Version : fluckit gets LOST

robley
12-11-2009, 10:33 AM
hey guys let's all talk about lost in here.

Flying_Seel
12-11-2009, 10:35 AM
alright where do we start?

quetonto1
12-11-2009, 10:41 AM
i'm losted already............

get it ? do you ? do you really get it ? i thought it was witty.......guess not

Flying_Seel
12-11-2009, 10:43 AM
ehem...well anyways...

season 6. theories, thoughts, ideas?

robley
12-11-2009, 10:48 AM
john locke does more awesome shit; i wish he was my dad. even if it's not john locke anymore.

Flying_Seel
12-11-2009, 10:51 AM
you think the smoke monster will still use his form thru season 6?

quetonto1
12-11-2009, 10:53 AM
john lock is the guy that in one of the episodes in the that says that he want to kill jacob when the ship (black rock) is coming

so he found a lopole round not being able to kill him......

and i think he was smoke monster

so jacob is the light of the island and this other guy is the dark....

no very special but thats what i think

Flying_Seel
12-11-2009, 11:07 AM
welll i mean...

the guy on the beach with jacob is the smoke monster and he took the form of locke to convince richard to take him to jacob and ben to kill jacob.

just like he took the form of alex to tell ben not to try and kill locke, and the form of christian when talking to locke previously.

Demzilla
12-11-2009, 11:10 AM
once again..
lost puts its dick in my face and fucks it....

its weird how the bullshit trailer shows all the cast in silhouette...
im assuming everyone will show up eventually but fuck man..

im also assuming Juliet dies cause you cant just smash a nuke and get away with it...

assuming the 77 Juliet nuke smash just prolongs the building of the station....

im still lost as to how they will reverse the plan crash and still take into account of the entire 150 passengers....

sure you can reverse the future..
but with you still on the island...
what about the events of everyone else...

Flying_Seel
12-11-2009, 11:24 AM
link to that trailer demz?

and didn't eloise say something about how the universe has a way of "course correcting" itself. soooo maybe even if flight 815 doesn't crash, they still end up on the island somehow.

Demzilla
12-11-2009, 11:32 AM
somewhere at youtube...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5N4pD87rkQ

Flying_Seel
12-11-2009, 11:43 AM
awesome. and demz, they have done things before that we didn't expect. so being lost as to how they will reverse time and account for the passengers...well...lost has done some crazy shit in its time.

robley
12-11-2009, 12:56 PM
as long as somebody fucking kills sayid.

Flying_Seel
12-12-2009, 10:15 PM
rewatching the series, getting my girlfriend into and and wanting to refresh myself before the start of the final season. interesting that jack talks about the surgery where he fucks up on the girls back. same surgery where after he meets jacob.

also i'm thinking the "adam and eve" that they found in the caves in season one might be rose and bernard...but then again that would mean that the writers had everything planned the whole time...

Flying_Seel
02-01-2010, 06:15 PM
since we are on the eve of the final seasons premiere i think its time to bring this thread back to the top of the list!

darthmonkeyman
02-03-2010, 02:28 PM
Got back into lost couple of months ago after kind of giving up on it. Watched two seasons in two weeks :) . Season 6 starts tomorrow here. Gonna be craaazy :eek: Nice theory with rose and bernard seel!

skatejake
02-03-2010, 07:58 PM
last night was intense. i fucking knew sayid wasn't dead. the dude can't die. he's unstoppable.

Flying_Seel
02-03-2010, 10:11 PM
i wish he would die. i hate him.

Demzilla
02-04-2010, 10:22 AM
so we get two timelines...
thats bullshit story telling that basically ruins the entire show for me.....
(how about we time travel..then bullshit two timelines...piss pour planning)

juliet dies....noooooooooo....
i like a cold hearted bitch....

apparently "theres a major event" thats going to take place if salad dies...
well salad died and jacob took his body just like his enemy...
saw it coming amile away....

random gangis khan japanese guy though?
wtf....
"english tastes bad on my tounge"
well....
introducing shitty side characters in the last season taste bad in my lost...

season 6 premier...
no dick in my face...
kinda boring...

Jack
02-04-2010, 03:26 PM
Early prediction . . . . I think the island is Olympus. The new evil Locke is Zeus. The whole story is obsessed with immortality.

I'm not impressed with the split universe though, seems like we'll have to swallow it though.

I'm probably wrong.

Flying_Seel
02-04-2010, 08:24 PM
the alternate universe is not lasting the whole season i know that. personally i like it. i think its interesting how their lives are without the island ever happening. there are a lot of differences too. jack being the nervous flyer instead of rose...flight attendant only giving him one bottle of alcohol? all stuff that has to be relevant...i think the introduction of a couple new characters is no big deal. nothing to bitch about. i'm sure it'll help answer the questions that everyone is looking for. the writers have a plan. unfortunately, the way you look at it demz, it seems like you'll be disappointed with the outcome no matter what =\

BeatChemist
02-04-2010, 10:27 PM
I don't know. The episode left me feeling a little meh. Kinda predictable. I was just telling someone how Lost hadn't fallen off like a lot of other hyped dramas. *cough*24*cough* but this wasn't the big season starter I was hoping for.

Jacob taking Sayid's body is going to become interesting. But I want to know more about how they still eventually ended up on the island, and of course more answers about what the island is and how/why Jacob and the smoke monster are seemingly stuck there.

I just hope they ramp it up. This kickoff was mighty tepid.

obsolete1
02-05-2010, 07:36 AM
So I didn't miss much I guess...I completely forgot it was this week.

Demzilla
02-05-2010, 08:35 AM
obsolete...
hahahahahahahahah...

beatchemist.....

agreed...
slow..
uneventful....

seel...
no need for personal attacks homie...

all im saying is that the premier was kind uneventful..
did not live up to 6 months of hype....
sorry...

and i love the show...
i "look at it" in many diff ways...

jack...
olympus theory is awesome...

darthmonkeyman
02-05-2010, 09:36 AM
Im ok with some new characters. I think i like that john lennon style dude. Two timelines or parallel universe thing is interesting. Gonna be hard for them to wrap everything up in the end... answer all the questions... main question being what the fuck is the island?

Jack
02-05-2010, 10:58 AM
John Locke's formulation of tabula rasa in An Essay Concerning Human Understanding was influenced by a 17th century Latin translation Philosophus Autodidactus (published by Edward Pococke) of the Arabic Arabic philosophical novel Hayy ibn Yaqzan by the 12th century Andalusian-Islamic philosopher and novelist Ibn Tufail (known as "Abubacer" or "Ebn Tophail" in the West). Ibn Tufail demonstrated the theory of tabula rasa as a thought experiment through his Arabic philosophical novel Hayy ibn Yaqzan in which he depicted the development of the mind of a feral child "from a tabula rasa to that of an adult, in complete isolation from society" on a desert island, through experience alone.[20]

food for thought.

tabula rase means "blank slate" I nabbed this from wikipedia. Not sure how it adds or subtracts from Lost though.

Flying_Seel
02-05-2010, 10:34 PM
wasn't making a personal attack on you demz. sorry if it came across that way. i was just saying that i think if you build it all up for yourself so much you'll most likely leave disappointed.

but then again, we all know how the past few season of lost have been. starting out kinda slow and then half way thru they just start getting more and more intense. they've got a helluva lot of questions to answer by may tho...

Demzilla
02-10-2010, 09:01 AM
ep 2....

seemed like a huge tease....

not explaining salads situation with the disease/virus/poison...
introducing a backstory at the end weve never herd of before...
what the hell is sawyer doin?....
where the hell is kate goin...

Flying_Seel
02-10-2010, 09:03 AM
not digging the episode. moved really slow and didn't really keep me hooked in it. found myself being distracted by something else going on instead of watching the show. got bored with the fight between jack and asian dude over taking the pill. also the ending where claire essentially has taken the place of french bitch? idk...seemed weird. and also the fact that so far they haven't really answered one question and they said thats what this season was about. yeah they kinda answered the smoke monster question, but i mean most of us already knew that from the season 5 finale.

Demzilla
02-10-2010, 11:28 AM
the whole...

"has clair ben kickin it in tthe woods the whole time"..
pissin me off...

japs like...
salad wont be salad anymore...
jacks like...
oh word....
japs like..
it happen to your sister(clair)...

so if im reading this right...

claiir died/hurt then was fixed by the mucky waters...
and now has been wondering the woods for three years?....
crazy?...

Jack
02-10-2010, 04:02 PM
I don't want to be a hater but I almost fell asleep watching that last episode.

So, Jacob is currently inhabiting Saheed's body so that he can battle Locke/smokemonster (theory 1)

Claire . . . is . . . . I have no idea . . . already dead or something? Playing the role of Persephone? No fucking idea what's she's doing.

Sawyer's anguish over Juliet seems so forced. If he was a much better actor with even better dialogue I might buy it, but their tragically shortened romance has no obvious bearing on the plot . . . . why Lost, Why must we wallow when we would rather adventure?

Diverging universe seems like a red herring. I mean, when Locke and Jacob battle it out in the final episode the alternate universe will likely cease to exist . . .

japanese guy is just another plot device to obscure knowledge that will likely end up being useless in the end.

Question that I personally need answered.

What do the number mean?

What is the smoke monster?

Who is Jacob?

How does the island make time travel possible? (no bullshit on this one, I want a real answere)

and the big one, the only one that really matters

What is the island?

BeatChemist
02-10-2010, 04:41 PM
Question that I personally need answered.

What do the number mean?

What is the smoke monster?

Who is Jacob?

How does the island make time travel possible? (no bullshit on this one, I want a real answere)

and the big one, the only one that really matters

What is the island?

Good list. I want info on the numbers. Also time travel.

I figured Clair was "taken" by the Smoke Monster when Christian appears to her in the forest?? I dunnoo...

I think this whole story is about Aaron. I want to know why Aaron's special. Yeah yeah conceived off the island, born on the island... all that jazz... Is he how the smoke monster gets off the island? Jacob reincarnate? John Locke trapped in a baby's body? I want to know!!!!

Oh. And I cosign on the comment about Sawyer's anguish just seeming forced. I don't care really. Yeah. You loved her. She died. Lots of people died, and I didn't really like her that much... so... I don't care. Meh.

Ep3 better kick some ass.

Riggs
02-11-2010, 10:25 AM
I can't believe I missed this thread....

here's my two cents...

Jacob = Jesus/God of the Island. He believes in free will and good in humanity.
MiB/Flocke/Smokey = Devil of the Island. He believes in fate and that humanity is flawed.

And so, the whole thing is a game between them. To test humanity. It's a giant bet to see who's right and who isn't. They bring people to the Island (Black Rock? 815?) and test them.

Somewhere along the lines this playful little game turned violent. Now the two are enemies, hell bent on destroying each other for sole control of the Island and our Losties are left in the wake.

For me, that's the general plot of the whole show. As for everything else...well. I have no fucking clue.

Flying_Seel
02-11-2010, 01:53 PM
anyone else notice the obvious connection claire has to rousseau now? they are both outcasted on the island...both had a kid conceived off island born on island...both had their kid taken from them and raised by someone else...

at the rate this is going, and i know its only been two episodes, but if it keeps this up for another two then i think the rest of the season will be NOTHING but disappointment. they've had years to plan out this final season...why make it so bad?

Riggs
02-11-2010, 05:30 PM
yeah, I noticed that seel...

if the rest of the season is like this...I'm watching two episodes, and two episodes only.

1) Richard-Centric episode
2) Finale

The ONLY good thing to come out of this week's ep. was Mac a.k.a the greatest Other ever.

bohemian
02-12-2010, 01:17 AM
I heard LOST was based on a true story.

Flying_Seel
02-19-2010, 10:14 AM
last episode...my thoughts.

better, but still kinda lame.

Demzilla
02-19-2010, 10:36 AM
while i love locke...

i fuckin love sawyer so much more...
doesnt matter what locke tries to convince..
sawyers gonna do what ever fuck he wants..
so im real excited to see what hes doin....

best part..
fuckin richard out of the woods on sawyer...
"yo nigga"...
"lets dip"..
noises...
"fuck this"...
dips into the woods...
too good....

and like seel said..
the whole show is becoming what jacob and smoke homie said it would...
"they come..they curupt...they destroy"...
so i honestly and i hate to say it but the whole show is going to finish with something that mimics the begining of this series....
which is a shitty way to end it...

im hopeing for a lead up to the circle effect but it gets changed or ruined by the O6...
we all know its going to circle around i just prey it doesnt end like it started...
for me there need to be a diff between everyone before them and them now...

damn wall was filled with atleast 100 names so i hope it doesnt finish stale....

Jack
03-05-2010, 01:43 PM
http://tv.gawker.com/5484614/an-army-of-flocke

Demzilla
03-10-2010, 10:12 AM
last night you find out if jacob ever touched you YOUR FUCKED buahahahah

EternalRewind
03-13-2010, 10:11 PM
These videos are interesting, kinda clear some stuff up, even it they are theories

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ9S6ilio3c