View Full Version : AnimalMachine : Risgrynosocker SOLO

Slamooh
12-12-2009, 10:15 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnkW6sWheDc

for my mate Risgry

enjoy

SupaFly
12-12-2009, 10:29 AM
wow,that was awesome,i will deff be watchin this a few times,many many clean hammers.

Loved the dub at parkade,and there was a sweet hurricane shov,that was the shit aswell,great job,out of freakin nowhere !!

saunders420
12-12-2009, 10:39 AM
flucking nuts dude

been waiting on am videos for awhile now, this is what i like.
perfect edit, especially the sync.

amazing skating and angles

quetonto1
12-12-2009, 10:59 AM
skating and edit were perfect

not sure about the the follow and tripod cam

really sick stuff

Winton
12-12-2009, 11:08 AM
skating and edit were perfect

not sure about the the follow and tripod cam

really sick stuff

He's not using follor or tripod cam, that's just the way he films and I personally think its pretty unique (in a good way) :rolleyes:

Already commented it in utube, just perfect!!

I accidentally gave you that fakie flip noseslide that I already had in my solo, but that's not a big deal ;)

Riggs
12-12-2009, 11:26 AM
damn, that was dope. I, for one, love his filming. With guys like bullet, magic, and now risgry, I could tell it was them just by the skating/filming. Bullet for obvious reasons, magic for his baby pops (:p) and filming, and now risgry for filming also.

but moving on to the actual video, that was fucking sick. Edit was really great, I always love the fast paced edit of AM videos (intro of concrete jungle made my head hurt; in both good and bad ways.)

Looking forward to seeing more from you Mr. everyone thinks you're me.

(seriously, anytime anybody mentions you on AIM they say "Riggsy-no-socker")

JerrelMD
12-12-2009, 02:28 PM
He's not using follor or tripod cam, that's just the way he films and I personally think its pretty unique (in a good way) :rolleyes:

I totally agree... stated it on youtube too ;].
You AM guys all film different- but epicly, keep it up xD
You could already see it in the maloof vid ;D

I personally wish there was a bit more of this around here :(

Stevland
12-12-2009, 02:39 PM
flucking nuts dude

been waiting on am videos for awhile now, this is what i like.
perfect edit, especially the sync.

amazing skating and angles

i'm lazy today, so i just second that.

bene317
12-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Wow. I'm so all about watching fake skate vids today/tonight. I am the rock upon which this community is built, to paraphrase Jesus. :cool:

I liked this vid, but became steadily more annoyed by the filming. So many good tricks that could have looked so much better w/o the flying filmer--but hey, that's just my opinion. There were way too many good tricks to pick just one...

eflixxx
12-13-2009, 08:29 AM
dammit this is good

Jack
12-13-2009, 05:11 PM
I love Animal Machine. I know I don't always comment, but I watched almost every Animal Machine video this year and I've yet to be disappointed.

Hurricane shuv looked so good . . . . and what the hell was that last trick?

Shuv onefoot plus a little funk, perfect. I love mutant tricks.

HorseHead
12-14-2009, 08:53 AM
Really really good. Hurricane shuv was awesome, double flip to rock landing, all the stuff in the res was cool. Good edit. The song was cool as long as I didn't listen to the awkward things dude was saying. That's not your fault though.

thebullet
12-14-2009, 12:57 PM
so flippin good. Perfect edit, every trick was so solid and nice, loved the cams. 10 points.

Animal Machine has never done anything short of amazing