PDA

View Full Version : Me

lookingforgold
09-16-2008, 08:13 PM
I was bored yesterday and filmed myself skating (friend was supposed to be there but he bailed). Unfortunately I only got about 15 minutes in before school got out and kids on bikes started showing up and taking over.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F6_QTgnAV8

Sorry for the cheesy title.

thesignguy
09-17-2008, 08:21 AM
good stuff man. That spine have coping? Those transitions tight? They look a little quick. Where is that?

Nelson
09-17-2008, 12:24 PM
that park looooks illllll

joker
09-17-2008, 03:42 PM
good looking park man, how in the blue hell did you get it all to yourself???!?!?!?!! We have a "tiny" one that's flooded with people who have no etiquette whatsoever.

lookingforgold
09-17-2008, 05:53 PM
The park isn't really as good as it looks. Transitions are kind of wack and the coping on them sucks; they're almost more like giant launch ramps. Also, it's right beside a BMX track and my city is notoriously windy. Some smart guy decided to divide the two with a chain link fence....and all the banks transition to flat at rediculously sharp angles making that snake run kind of difficult.

But hey if you're ever in Lethbridge, ab feel free to hit it up..just go while all the kiddies are in school. Otherwise fucktard biker kids will be in your way all night long.

ERIKDOTCOM
09-19-2008, 02:51 PM
Yeah, that park does look cool. Nice skating by the way.