PDA

View Full Version : Appalachian State vs. Montana (HUGE HIT on Matt Cline)

Get Stoked
12-13-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm sure none of you watched this game as it was the semi-finals of a Division 1 NCAA team. Appalachian State is the college in my town, very small school, and pretty much every black guy in our town is on the football team, haha.

Anyways, we won 3 National Championships in a row, lost last year, and almost won this year (most epic game I've ever seen.)

Here's the huge hit though, thought you guys might like to see:

rBgu7GtFhGY

Matt Cline got up, stayed out for one play and then got right back in and played a really great game. App. State is in White, by the way.

robley
12-13-2009, 02:46 PM
ho. ly. dick. he got hit by a car made out of another person.

SeksulChokolate
12-13-2009, 03:02 PM
App State vs Michigan was one of the best college football games i've seen in a long time...such a big upset

....damn thats gotta hurt

K05T0N
12-13-2009, 05:31 PM
ended that kids career

Get Stoked
12-13-2009, 09:52 PM
That's what it looks like, but the guy that got hit (Matt Cline) got right back up and played the next play, haha. Finished the game and played great.

monkeysunkle74
12-13-2009, 11:19 PM
just got to say as a alum of University of Montana, awww yeah!!!!!! Great game though......it really was

Get Stoked
12-14-2009, 12:36 AM
It takes a great team to beat Appalachian State when it comes down to clutching a win. Congrats.

How about Armanti Edwards though? Our QB. Dude can't be touched in the pocket and he can take some fucking hits for only being 5'8 and 145 pounds. They're saying he's going to go to NFL for Wildcat Offense or to be a Receiver, I say lets bring him to Carolina Panthers and switch him with Jake Delhomme, haha.

It's sad that was his last game at ASU, wish he could have won in the finals.

nolan1053
12-14-2009, 05:29 AM
I watch a lot of college football, and I definitely watched this game. I was a little bummed to watch App. lose. I always like to watch teams come back at the end. Still a very good game though.