PDA

View Full Version : THE PSYTANIC VERSES (or c u l8r)

robley
12-16-2009, 01:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6aXkxrrqBw

hey look there's a psychonaut youtube channel now.

i'm going on hiatus and this is what i've got left. i'm moving and blah blahblahblahblahblahblah i'll be back later. cleaned out my clip folder and this is what was there.

this is also my last part until skate 3, as i'm sure a lot of you get as bored with it as i do. session vids, montages, and things like that not withstanding, i'm done till may.

take it sleazy. nobody rape each other.

(video might still be processing and quality might look like shit.)

eflixxx
12-16-2009, 02:29 PM
lovely introanimation
hey your nude, how unneccesary
046 kickflip nosemanny
048 inwardheel into the bank was so soft
114 line down that chute was precise
135 doubleflip front board the duffy, knees bent yee
147 varial heelflip into the street, best angle yet on that gap for sure
210 i like how you stop on the platform
228 flared out
302 double nollie heel, love this shot, awesome slomo to top it off, and running down last set of stairs.
edited like you edited it

thebullet
12-16-2009, 02:43 PM
yeah man, so good. Loved the towed behind the car to wallie fakie pivot 180 or whatever that was. So good. Loved how you filmed and styled out that varial heel. Those two were my favorites. But it was all good. Great edit. Always a pleasure sir.

heshfield
12-16-2009, 03:47 PM
Destroying it as usual. Im still going to use another Electric Wizard song, I dont care--you cant stop me.

Stacks line--cab back lip is sick; love the dual fisheye. bigspin back tail bigspin--double ramp, kf lip nosegrind tap is insane, fs noseblunt, awesome double kf front board too. Gap to smith, big varial heel to the street, good to see clay--highjacking your vids instead of making his own. Sick fs handplant on the railing, Matrix line is killer--50-50 wallie, bank to wall blunt fakie, huge gap ollie to the street, airwalk boardslide, and the nollie double heel was one of the best things ever--filmed perfect.

Sad news that this is your last 'solo' till skate 3 but at least you'll still be around to make us all look bad.

bene317
12-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Salaman Rushdie FTW!

Jack
12-16-2009, 11:02 PM
Robley, that was sick. Music just barely raw enough to be in the same vid as your skating, a couple freak tricks, front board ollie south salad or some kind of madness, craziest looking trick I've seen in awhile.

kf front lip to crooks was just a mind fuck

awesome.

Embers BLS
12-16-2009, 11:34 PM
sick as always.
glad your getting some well deserved time off.

troops will be waiting deployment orders upon your return.

PM.

DRFA1979
12-17-2009, 03:00 AM
All killer.

Stevland
12-17-2009, 03:01 AM
kf nosemanny
hippie jump airwalk
kf lip crooked kills
hardflip fs noseblunt!
dubs board
matrix line

good stuff good sir.

you'll be coming back prior s3, trust me.

HorseHead
12-17-2009, 08:41 AM
Intro titles and animations were awesome. Reminds me of all the work you did on The Mask a few years back, after you finished that Jurassic Park stuff. It was a hectic couple of years, 93 and 94.

Skating was goooooooooood. 1st trick was my favorite. Just the way you got pulled in and popped out was perfect. Hippy jump airwalk line was insane. KF Lip to crooks. I can't believe you stole my front board back foot one foot salad grind. That was gonna be the ender for my next solo.

Riggs
12-17-2009, 09:37 AM
mmm, extremely tasty. like outta a jewish deli.

ThatOneKid
12-18-2009, 05:28 PM
It's good.

knexzor
12-20-2009, 06:18 AM
Sorry I didn't comment earlier, but you know how I feel about this.
Style for years. Love it