PDA

View Full Version : Dream Team by Slamooh

Slamooh
12-20-2009, 09:11 AM
emo thanks blabla :
i got this idea a while back and wanted to make a montage. there are people i have fun with in skatecc shoutbox, there are cool cats i play with or people that helped me with editing glitching and fake skateboarding, virtual fake friends ?. I dont know very much some of them but its pretty clear they inspired me and made the community push things forward. so here is the thing, its a bit long and fakeskateboarding only but i guess its worth a watch. Big thanks guys for whatever you think youve done

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1yUGqrZdcA

Thanks guys for your clips

This roster can do nothing but sick stuff :
amp93
Anchors
Bene
Bert
bitsofbacon
coreywebster
Daagoon
Demzilla
djadam12
DVC
eflixxx
fallingskyline
FDH3rd
GiantKanen
gitchu
Gizzler
Higgins
Horsehead
Hot Stuff
Jack Barclay
Jake Todd
Jerrel
K4mikaZe
Kuro Potter
Magic Narcosis
Manolo
monk
monkeysunkle
Moses
Mr ECW
munnney bank
norwegianPsycho
NYCskateboarder
Piktro
needmoretime
Revolutionist
Rhekaan
risgrynosocker
robley
Roc
Shady4Chi
skhate88
Snowbound
Southie
SteadyEdd
Stevland
Supafly
thebullet
tno
Virtual Paradise
Winton
Yasumy

shoutout to crzboarder, nowecanmakewar, ShaydeeUK, skellibonez, i couldnt get clips , next time Wink

Stevland
12-20-2009, 09:32 AM
i think we rule

andersatan
12-20-2009, 10:03 AM
damn.... that was sick. And fuck if im gonna name everything sick in this video it would take too long.

robley
12-20-2009, 10:09 AM
holy shit that came out wonderful. stev's corner 3 flip towering inferno, snowbound's bs tail kickflip, moses' perfect nollie inward heel nose, and flix's tweaked out switch hardflip keep bouncing around in my head. there were others but so many i can't keep them straight. everybody was rad. EVERYBODY.

thanks slamantha.

HorseHead
12-20-2009, 10:48 AM
Damn, that was a wild mix of styles which is pretty awesome. A little something for everyone. Really nice work on the edit Slamooh.

Thanks so much for inviting me to throw a trick in on this. Really stoked to be a part of it.

SupaFly
12-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Really really awesome slamooh,edit was spotless,great pace changing and everyone sent killer clips,very happy to have been a part of it,everyones favorite frenchie strikes again !!

Anchors
12-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Great vid and edit Slamooh.
Too many favs to mention.

eflixxx
12-20-2009, 11:57 AM
great job slamooh, this will be great to look back at, a bunch of heads collected.

killer tricks all the way

anchors railtweakage stuck out

thanks for doing this

Kuro Potter
12-20-2009, 12:16 PM
T'a déchiré mon pote! :)
awsome video, so many bangin clips from everyone, after one watch i have in mind supa ruining a pool table, eflixx banger, monk's bail, TNO wonderkrook shocked me...
awsome track too, a lot of possibility with that and you managed really well the sync..
really exellent video, thks for the invite, glad to be in:)

ps : forgot anchors trick on a spot generally used or filmed really bad...this one was just fuckin awsome..

GymAllstar
12-20-2009, 12:30 PM
Well I guess you know who your "virtual" skateboarding friends are when something like this comes out... Pretty much everyone in the skating community except for a few.. thanks for the invite, oh wait...

Great skating from everyone.. Solid lines and great cams everywhere

heshfield
12-20-2009, 03:06 PM
Lot of people in there..southie's line killed.

Monk
12-20-2009, 04:03 PM
this turned out really reeaaalllly good man... glad you asked me to be on this. sick riding from everyone...... i mean EVERYONE! a montage just cant get any better than this imo.

Slamooh
12-21-2009, 05:25 AM
Well I guess you know who your "virtual" skateboarding friends are when something like this comes out... Pretty much everyone in the skating community except for a few.. thanks for the invite, oh wait...

Great skating from everyone.. Solid lines and great cams everywhere

Tks but i am not sure i get the first part of your post though. Just to make things clear, from MY POINT OF VIEW those guys made the community what it is (some since S1) or always make me say "wow" when i watch their vids. Others helped with a website or with some friendly tips or were just damn chill... etc... or just made me think different about fakeskateboarding. Im pretty sure i forgot somebody, i say my bad...nobody's perfect...
Yeah this isnt any objective hierarchy here (and of course everyone has his own TOP 50 (lol)), just a biased selection of guys i appreciate for various reasons.
im glad you guys like it.

Thanks for your comments and for your clips.

thebullet
12-21-2009, 06:22 AM
NICE work slamooh, turned out so good. Edit was perfect. So many amazing tricks, seriously everyone who sent you a clip sent you a banger.

I have a fake e-mancrush on slamooh for various reasons.

Roccityroller
12-21-2009, 07:24 AM
This was killer, everything was awesome. banger after banger and then some.

What i think this video does it put into perspective how big our community really is. I mean, there's like 50 people in this video, and still a lot of really good skaters still out there. Nice work and great idea slam, executed to perfection.

Slamooh
12-22-2009, 06:01 AM
NICE work slamooh, turned out so good. Edit was perfect. So many amazing tricks, seriously everyone who sent you a clip sent you a banger.
I have a fake e-mancrush on slamooh for various reasons.

:D lets have e-sex now

This was killer, everything was awesome. banger after banger and then some.

What i think this video does it put into perspective how big our community really is. I mean, there's like 50 people in this video, and still a lot of really good skaters still out there. Nice work and great idea slam, executed to perfection.

Tks roc, and i cant agree more. this selection is very subjective
Maybe somebody will edit his own dream team :D

Jack
12-22-2009, 09:33 AM
awesome, so many people, so many styles, so many great tricks,

fallingskyline
12-23-2009, 12:58 AM
this was an awesome view over the community, so many great people in there. the fakeskating was bangin all of the time, there was no "meh"-stuff in it. no break no slow down just bang bang bang with an supergood edit and song. thanks for letting me be a part of it :)

The Revolutionist
12-23-2009, 11:43 AM
nice been on the look out for it for a while. glad i could be a part of it. when we gunna make sweet music slam?

Slamooh
12-24-2009, 02:42 AM
tks guys ;)
im now proud i get such a response to that vid. Thanks again for your clips and for what you bring to the community. Anyone in this vid got a lil something that made me want to have you in this Best Of. So thanks for that.

Revo check pm