PDA

View Full Version : Psychonaut: BLACK BOOKS

DRFA1979
12-23-2009, 04:56 PM
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4exZO7nO6hQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4exZO7nO6hQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A PSYCHONAUT SKATE 2 SESSION AT THE LIBRARY. Music is 'Motorbike' by Wooden Shjips. The intro features a section from 'Ten-Day Interval' by Tortoise. Fake skating by DRFA1979, Horsehead, Heshfield, Supafly and Robley. Thanks to Bullet for ramping my wallride.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Been working on this for a while now, finally put it to rest. Hope you guys enjoy. Thanks to all my fellow 'nauts for getting me clips.

Clayfighter
12-23-2009, 05:09 PM
Drfa i dont know you but i want to cause this was the tendons of flying monophyletic insects, or the bees knees as the kids would say it

SupaFly
12-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Damn D,u killed that spot,lots of creative stuff,loved the bail sequence when the board takes out the guard,runaway skate boards doin work,i like.:D

HorseHead
12-23-2009, 07:38 PM
!!!!

That was awesome. Good edit, good filming, good skating. Thanks for putting me in there too.

Highlights:

1st line, kills. 270 fs board.
Line ending in fakie inhward heel to sw back tail.
Nose manual up the sculpture thing to nollie heel.
Ollie trash can to bs lip.
BS Smith the curved rail, so smooth.
Nollie to trash can ride.
Hesh: 1st line, noseslide to lipslide, bs heel to tail
Supa: Kf feeble fakie w/style, Nollie 180 heel to switch k.
Robley: blunt kf, both hurricanes.
DRFA again, kf hurricane manual was nuts.
Damn, everything in the last 20 seconds.

Nice work, I know it can get rough when you limit yourself to a certain area in the game, but you came up with some really good stuff. Stoked to be a part of it.

heshfield
12-24-2009, 12:18 AM
you said no crossing the street--i guess thats what youd call 'creative liberty'.

man, you killed it both editing and skating; nollie noseblunt on the book was great.
Horse--gap kf to 5-0 bash was so sick.
Supa--long ledge line; i wish my halfcab crooks looked half as good.
Rob--blunt fs flip, bs 180 switch crooks--how you popped out of that was cool.

fitting enders and good tune as well. Thanks for putting this together.

skHate88
12-24-2009, 12:45 AM
pretty much did everything that could be done, and some
great use of all the movables

almost as good as the sitcom (black books) :)

DRFA1979
12-24-2009, 12:19 PM
you said no crossing the street--i guess thats what youd call 'creative liberty'.

Ha yeah, my video - MY RULES. I was running dry! Thanks for the comments guys.

robley
12-24-2009, 12:34 PM
Typing on an iPod sucks and they automatically capitalize the P in iPod which i resent. I will tell you exactly how much i love this when i return to the world of real computers.

thebullet
12-24-2009, 08:09 PM
awesome. Loved this. Super good edit. I feel like a tool for not getting you enough stuff to be a part of this. I seriously tried to get stuff there on a few occasions but couldn't think of anything. Which is why I'm even more blown away by all the creativity involved in this.

my favorites:

-Loved the first line, that nollie back heel was so dope for some reason
-fakie inward to frontnose
-ollie over to frontblunt.
-1:09 so rad
-nosemanual up and down
-MELON ALL THREE LEDGES!!!!
-backsmith'n that rail ontop of the big quarter
-nollie noseblunt bottom of the big book
-loved the line at 2:00
-2:13!!
-nollie onto the garbage can was the sickest thing
-Horseheads switch tail bigspin and frontside flip manual
-and his kickflip to tail bonk thingy
-Hesh's bigspin noseslide to boardslide
-Supa's kickflip feeble fakie, and nollie frontheel to switch crooks
-Robley's frontblunt kickflip, and the way he turned out of both hurricanes
-manual dropin to manuals then the boneless 360 off the ramp
-nollie noseblunt to manual 180 was my favorite trick in the vid
-I see you took some heat for that ender over at EA, but I thought it was dope.

Jack
12-26-2009, 01:13 AM
Naut rules. Merry crucifixmas.