http://www.wegame.com/watch/ea-skate-411vm-issue-2-fixed-audio/

This Issue Spotlights include:

Day in the Life: Virtual Paradise

Team Spotlight: 1954

Profiles: Bits of Bacon

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4PSDZ2ZP

knexzor
12-29-2009, 04:49 PM
virtual paradise day in the life is the best directed fake-skate vid I've ever seen
so fucking hilarious hahaha

nineteenfiddyfour and bacon was good stuff too ofc

Tubilakken
12-29-2009, 04:54 PM
virtual paradise day in the life is the best directed fake-skate vid I've ever seen
so fucking hilarious hahaha

pretty much how I feel to.... or and demzilla's noseblunt was sick

pawnluvguitarist
12-29-2009, 05:22 PM
loved it Monk

holy fuck that day in the life tripped me out haha One of the coolest things i've ever seen

DRFA1979
12-30-2009, 04:00 AM
I thought that was awesome! I put off going to the laundrette for 20 mins just so I could watch it. You did well recreating the 411 vibe. Looking fwd to the next one, not until skate 3?

HorseHead
12-30-2009, 08:16 AM
Nice job Monk. Chaos was niceley done. Virtual Paradise's day in the life was awesome, so well edited and fun to watch. Of course you can't go wrong with a a little 1954 in there either, that was epic as expected. Bits of Bacon had some cool stuff, not entirely my style, but definitely some tricks in there that I liked. Not a huge Primus fan, which probably was part of it.

This made me feel all nostalgic. Now someone has to recreate that one 411 where Adam McNatt grinds that long curvy rail down the grass to nollie flip out. If anyone remembers that shit. I think it was like number 14.

DRFA1979
12-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Who was the dude who landed on his balls on a rail and ruptured his urethra? Stacy Lowery? I remember seeing a 411 with him in it, it started out saying that after his accident he had to be careful and he's there nosesliding a little bench wearing a helmet. Next thing you see him clearing huge sets of steps. Ahhh memories. I used to love getting those tapes.

heshfield
12-30-2009, 11:40 AM
terrific edit--tons of good stuff in there to be jazzed about.
Virtual Paradise DITL was funny--good voiceover work. i really liked the choas section. demz' 3shuv noseslide and gap to back noseblunt were killer. Captured the 411 feel well with this one.

Monk
12-31-2009, 04:21 PM
thanks to everyones support on this... i can only get on once a day until i buy a new cpu cuz i fried my cpu right after i uploaded the 411 ( irony :D) anyways keep the love alive and who knows; ya might get another one before s3 depending on the turnout. thanks everyone that has commented, watched, or was in or contributed to this project, i really want it to become an on going thing...so get ppl hyped and get some clips stashed back.... PM me ideas and what nots...... stuff youd like to see in the next one... etc.

Remember; these 411's aint about me.......THEY ARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

yeah that guy that racked himself was stacy lowery; he used to live in memphis till he got sponsored by powell; we skated together when we went up to memphis to skate beale street.