PDA

View Full Version : gaps, lines and a norwegian zombie

Stevland
01-02-2010, 04:12 PM
basically what the title says. no surprises.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YgD9EIy6E0

or

http://www.wegame.com/watch/gaps-lines-a-norwegian-zombie/

heshfield
01-02-2010, 05:41 PM
nice surprise vid with a very happy vibe--good stuff.
big wall blunt fakie flip, fakie 5-0 on a ledge i never even knew was there, and i dont know how you didnt grind that ledge in old town on that huge switch flip; so sick. i liked eflixx's stuff too; especially the fakie crooks halfcab flip and the nollie noseslide to switch 5-0.

PyR0MaNiAc225
01-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Bollocks, none of that shit's possible.

Jack
01-02-2010, 08:56 PM
holy sh . . . . you had so many skinny landing in there that I don't know which one to comment on. Obviously the last one is the bees knees, but the second to last gap was also breathtaking. You had a lot of side-to-side skinny gaps that I've never ever seen anyone do before, is that what you call them? Sideways gaps? I have no idea. I've only seen one of those in real life. Gonz did one on 40-60. It's like you just invented a new type of gap or something. Big love for you Stevlando. Eflixx, it was a sweet cameo, but Stevland takes the cake baby.

saunders420
01-02-2010, 09:33 PM
amazing....seriously fluckin too good :eek::eek::eek:
this is some shit right here kryptachronic

quetonto1
01-03-2010, 12:01 AM
honest review.......

tricks were cool, very cool, alot of gaps that were logical, but i missed so many times,

track and edit were very good aswell

didn't really like the filming though, just felt like the skater wasn't in the shot all the time.
also the camera was moving reallly fast,and to eratic.....

just my thoughts, and i really don't mean to be mean its just my opinion =)

SupaFly
01-03-2010, 02:13 AM
Killed everything in sight,alot and i mean alot of skinny's i have never seen,great work.

eflixxx
01-03-2010, 05:31 AM
good one stevarino,

first cab, so fresh
last fskf, so dope

and that other dude totally killed it :p

Stevland
01-03-2010, 01:19 PM
thanks everyone. appreciate it.

HorseHead
01-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Good stuff, just like I expected. You just keep pumping out original stuff. And it's always good to see some Eflixxx footage.

FS Double flip. No idea where that is.
Eflixxx line at Oliver, crazy.
Blunt KF in Old Town
KF FS 50 at Lighthouse Park.
Big heel gap at GED.
Flix - 360 flip to skinny
KF FS Feeble
Fakie crooks half cab flip out.
BS Flip in Old Town.
Another huge bs flip in the ditches.
The entire last minute of the video was insane.

Always good stuff.

skHate88
01-04-2010, 01:50 AM
0:37 fs double flip, always forget to try and get up there
1:55 cam skill
2:40 fs bigspin
things just went crazy in the last minute
all the skinny landings
all the lines
all the gaps
all the norwegian

Demzilla
01-04-2010, 06:56 AM
man i was yellin at you about your lines and precision...

then this drops...

skinny stuff drives me nuts and you managed to hammer out some of the hardest skinny stuff around...
amongst a shit ton of bangers...

and not to mention a few spots that i gave up on immediately after i watched this last night..

thanks....

mamba12
01-04-2010, 08:31 AM
it really takes a few watches & a lot of time in the game to appreciate how killer your vids are.

hard, fast, skinnys...

i will never get tired of dp vids.

Demzilla
01-04-2010, 09:27 AM
blame the edits and constant hammer explosions...

there..

i said it...

Cookiesupporter
01-04-2010, 01:53 PM
it really takes a few watches & a lot of time in the game to appreciate how killer your vids are.

hard, fast, skinnys...

i will never get tired of dp vids.

Truth!

Thanks for writing down my confused thoughts...you speakin straight outta my heart/brain whatever is talking to me all the time!

schnavolda
01-05-2010, 10:46 AM
stevland likes them skinny ...

... i mean the ledges.

thebullet
01-05-2010, 11:53 AM
this was so good. I'm getting sick of myself for saying this in response to every video you put out, but I will never know how you keep one uping yourself, and keep it fresh, and interesting. The last 4 clips...were just so insane. Crazy gaps that I don't know how you get speed for, and then have to deal with the skinny landing on top of that. The one in Old town especially.

And always nice to see Eflixxx holding it down. I've been going through some heavy eflixxx withdrawal lately. It's been to long since you put anything out. You better have something good cooking in the oven.

Anchors
01-06-2010, 05:26 PM
damn guys, that was great.

last 2 gaps were insane.

skatejake
01-06-2010, 08:20 PM
dammm...that was super sick
i loved that line at 1:34 starting with the varial heel. so sick. and the skinnys were amazing. great work man