PDA

View Full Version : Insomniac

Roccityroller
01-03-2010, 10:52 AM
New style track for me, i think it worked. I like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-3gvYqp40E

http://www.wegame.com/watch/roccityroller-insomniac/

GymAllstar
01-03-2010, 10:59 AM
good stuff roc! That song was completely out of your realm of usual song choices and it did work well... lines for miles man! I didnt think some of them would ever end. You pretty much destroyed that whole section of the Stacks, taking out all the surrounding grass as well! haha Great watch Roc, looks like you put a lot of time and effort into this one and it paid off

pawnluvguitarist
01-03-2010, 11:20 AM
nice, didn't think there were that many Brand New fans around, just saw them in concert a few months ago, my fav band...

:39 nice find, never tried skating that before
1:43 nice box stall

Overall, great vibe

was kinda dark and a bit grainy and you skated in a lot of dark spots. In combination with the music and your insomnia it all went together very nicely, not sure if you were going for that, but it worked.

Roccityroller
01-03-2010, 11:41 AM
Pawn - Haha, i noticed that... i think the dark spots hurt my eyes less since i was runnin on no sleep. Wouldn't consider myself a die hard fan, in fact, its not even my CD, but my sister's itunes is shared with mine, it was there, heard the song, though it was perfect. oh and as for the awning... it's harder than you think it would be... however the inside ledge is ungrindable, dunno how that tickles your fancy.

Gym - thanks man, means alot. How you been? haven't seen you around in a minute.

HARDatLURK
01-03-2010, 01:55 PM
not a big fan of the music, but the skating was rad. really liked the nocomply slide at teh fountain and the blunt kickflip ender was sick...havent hit that spot up in awhile, ill have to go fool around alittle. now get some sleep:cool:

heshfield
01-03-2010, 07:03 PM
i like the song better than what you usually go for; worked well. good lines and nice shot on the front board fakie.

Demzilla
01-04-2010, 07:01 AM
boner jams 2010 starts....

alot of creative shit in here...
few lines...
and a bunch of meticulous niche shit...

dirty as always....

and for a.m. skating the edit wasn't bad aether....

cough threaftfull cough

mamba12
01-04-2010, 08:44 AM
loving the new style man. great stuff. spot selection was good too. that section of the stacks is so fun.

Roccityroller
01-04-2010, 01:34 PM
boner jams 2010 starts....

alot of creative shit in here...
few lines...
and a bunch of meticulous niche shit...

dirty as always....

and for a.m. skating the edit wasn't bad aether....

cough threaftfull cough

I'm not sure what half of this means, but it looks good, so i'll take it.

Threatfull? I'm in

cough threat/54 cough