PDA

View Full Version : The New Graphic Creator (s3)

StrabMawr
01-04-2010, 03:04 PM
probably something like this...personally I think it's a bit shit, I really can't be arsed with shape shifting again... pen and line options please BB...I know a LOT of you like the GC, it took me 15 mins to do a Dogtown graphic in Smackdown 2010, 3 hrs with the GC :mad:

http://www.armyoftwo.com/us/graphicscreator/graphics/gallery

seamonkeymadnss
01-04-2010, 06:23 PM
this is pretty much exactly what we asked for or at least the things i asked for. zoom, object grouping, layers, layer count. i hope this is the one they use for skate although they sort of have too many objects

Roccityroller
01-04-2010, 08:57 PM
i woudn't be surpirsed if we see something VERY similar to that...

thesignguy
01-05-2010, 08:45 AM
i got well over 400 objects with my glitch with this

http://www.armyoftwo.com/us/graphicscreator/graphics/gallery#viewertabs=details&gallerytabs=everyones&sortOrder=createdDate&periodType=weekly&page=1&searchTextType=title&searchField=&id=8af888dc25ff40230125ff5999ed008c&friendId=all

OK so NO LAYER LIMIT!!!! thats right, when you reach your limit, select all then go to create emblem.
after you ok it and come back your limit meter is at 2% then so on and so on
here is proof

nice counter at top to show % of layer limit
warns you when you reach limit, cool
zoom = sweet, not a super zoom but should be good enough for ingame quality
better back 1, back all the way features, i like a lot
select multiple objects at once, very needed
change rotation anchor, i rarely use this with other graphic programs but im sure some will like
add as much text as you want, cool saves steps, might use one text object more for added shapes
charecter map cut and paste now works, sweet now we have a TON of extra symbals
text is unfortunately unstampable, bummer
emblem feature: it seems you can create a emblem out of shapes, save it then give it to others, nice for team logos whatnot
you cannot stamp a emblem
first glitch im calling it, if you use 10% of space to make a emblem, then come back (do not add emblem) your allowed space goes way down, I had 12% then after creating emblem i was at 2%
preview screen, much nicer, better in game view was needed
colors, pretty much infinate colors now, should make for much better shading, no more need for transperency to control precise colloring
undo and redo seems much better, not glitchy and goes way back maybe all the way

Roccityroller
01-05-2010, 05:12 PM
If we get this... and full boards... i may not film anymore.

side note: Great... SG hass a head start on all of us... cuz you know, he needs it. :)