PDA

View Full Version : Beats By Nelson

Nelson
01-07-2010, 12:04 PM
Like A Movie.mp3 - 9.96MB (http://www.zshare.net/audio/709222133964416a/)

I have a digital audio recorded class where we can make beats using a program called mixcraft, this is my first attempt at anything good and I am prettty happy with. Its got a lot of emotion in it and I love the pinto in the Fist and last Hip Hop sections.

The project was called ABA, it to create a beat of one genre then put a different one in the middle and finish it off with another beat of the same genre as the first, but slightly different. All stitched together with a drum line.

I'd appreciate some criticism or opinions on it, but to be honest I really only put alot of work into the first and last sections, middle part of just filler for the assignment, which I got 100 on :D.

Keep on Fluckin'

blackhawk17
01-07-2010, 12:55 PM
lolix craft is so easy to use son. i made some pretty sick shit back a couple years ago with tht. i might have to start again and c what i can come up with.

ima download it right now to listen!!

EDIT: that piano is the business. nice work. if i can find an old mix i did ill upload it aswell

Nelson
01-07-2010, 01:13 PM
Yeah its mad easy cause al lthe loops from the same genre are made like made to fit together, but I tried mixing some shit around so my stuff doesn't sound like everyone elses in the class.

EmmitBrown
01-07-2010, 02:42 PM
enjoyed thurly...and stolen....

Nelson
01-08-2010, 01:26 PM
enjoyed thurly...and stolen....

My nigga, if you drop a verse on that, I would be honored for realllllll