PDA

View Full Version : stolen spots and a manifold of mishaps

eflixxx
01-11-2010, 01:08 PM
new part, sorry for stealing your spots. i have no imagination. i need carverton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qX3gO_lNCc

knexzor
01-11-2010, 01:18 PM
Incredibly freaking good.
360flip the Spillway gap was sicker than shit

Genious

edit, 4th watch:

Really cool intro! I don't wanna know where but really cool
first line ending bs flip to VERY narrow landing, woah
incredibly filmed hardflip from sweet setup
huge fakie tre upstairs
kflip mad-tweak-feeble to bank... jesus
linny one-up, sweet
switch tre over the failboxes, perfectly filmed
over and through the trees. switch. sick!
parkade switch tre to nose. didn't you have a hard time doing that regular? lol
hardflip feebs the hallway rail..
again, tre the spillway... holy mother of god
switch inw heel that stevland gap (I think)

I think I mentioned more than 50% of the tricks.. haha

saunders420
01-11-2010, 02:04 PM
hail the flixx

crooks hardflip....and tsw tre to tail

SeksulChokolate
01-11-2010, 04:26 PM
always love your vids eflix
looked pretty original to me :/
that tre at the spillway was awesome...just at that spot a few days ago
anyways great job dude

heshfield
01-11-2010, 04:50 PM
nice. how is it that people are getting a marble bench outside the maps?
kf blunt fakie on the gap to rail, sw tre over the mailboxes, hardflip back smith the hallway/tunnel rail--sick batch of clips.

Jack
01-11-2010, 05:33 PM
I love how you use both sides of your fisheye. Your gap skills are almost unparraleled, and I loved how each gap was a carefully chosen bangers from all over the place.

Your ender was incredible. Switch, you did that switch, around the corner, almost clipping the sidewalk and not slamming into the pole.

Eflixxx, I love it dude.

thebullet
01-11-2010, 07:06 PM
this is one of those rare parts that i will watch 5 times within the first hour it comes out. Seriously man, soooooo goood. Maybe my favorite part from you yet. For sure in your top 3 (along with your Detroit Rock City, and that one with that slower song that ended with that big 3flip by the waterfront).

THat switch tre noseslide by the parkade, HOW?? that's seriously not possible. You can't do switch tre's that high. Insane. I have NO idea how you 3flipped that gap by sewerside, it's impossible to get speed for. And yeah, that ender, so crazy, like jack said, it could not have been better.

Your cameras too, like the filming of that hardflip at the start. soooo jealous. Your long lense and fisheye are so unique, and your ramp slowmo's, are so subtle yet so effective. Sorry, I just can't stop talking about how good that part was.

Anchors
01-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Fucking christ, gaps for days.

Stevland
01-12-2010, 04:56 AM
upped every spotted, that's what you do. when i'm totally honest, i prefer when you surprise me with actual new spots though.

intro came out very good
sign setup is hot
fakie trizey
fs feebs fakie
michael jam
k nollie heel outside cc
heroin hard
hardflix og outside cc
switch tree
reapster
double tube
all the gaps at the end suck major donkey cock

Cookiesupporter
01-12-2010, 05:14 AM
Pretty damn good, even though you "stole" the spots...Who cares man, the city is as good as dead, I liked your video!

schnavolda
01-12-2010, 09:29 AM
holy fluck. only a very few select people can keep up such a high quality through all of their releases. you are one of them.

i mean there have been thousands of videos and i've seen hundreds of them, but you always amaze me.

GymAllstar
01-12-2010, 02:16 PM
holy fluck. only a very few select people can keep up such a high quality through all of their releases. you are one of them.

i mean there have been thousands of videos and i've seen hundreds of them, but you always amaze me.

^^^^ Exactly what I was going to say... Your cams are so unique that when you see an Eflixx clip in a Montage you KNOW it is an Eflixx clip. That is hard to do when there are so many videos dropping all the time... Fakie Tre's belong to you like stylish 180's belong to Anchors. Dope runs everywhere and just an amazing collection of clips edited together. Going to watch for the 4th time and probably 5th, and 6th... nice work man

HorseHead
01-12-2010, 05:37 PM
Filming blew me away on this. As usual you killed it. Everything worked together perfectly. My absolute favorite tricks were the ones in the beginning with the sign setup.

SupaFly
01-12-2010, 06:21 PM

yeah,this ^ says it all really,another awesome part from one of my fave fake skaters.