View Full Version : Psychonaut : SupaFly Solo 1

SupaFly
01-24-2010, 08:32 AM
My First Solo as a member of Psychonaut and my last for skate 2,Enjoi. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KCgIQ6t_-E

knexzor
01-24-2010, 08:48 AM
damnnnnn!

coming back from the first day of skating since before christmas, then seeing this...
it makes me happy

full review will come later

heshfield
01-24-2010, 08:56 AM
wow, killin it with the tech. I need to delete all my double grinds cause they just pale in comparison.
switch flip noseblunt, kf tailslide sw crooks on the mini ramp--insane. 5-0 blunt bigspin, back smith 'semi-late' shuv looked sick; i been trying to get one of those but never found the right spot. judo footplant on the fence to tailsmack, nollie varial heel back lip, lipslide blunt transfer--some of the best stuff right there. no comply tailslide fakie, blunt tre flip, and the sw hardflip crooks; nice--you made that look too easy.

SeksulChokolate
01-24-2010, 09:13 AM
supa...once again killing it
the speed and the tech were off the charts
such a nice flow
awesome work bro
sad to see its your last vid till s3
what a way to end your s2 vids
10/10

SupaFly
01-24-2010, 09:20 AM
supa...once again killing it
the speed and the tech were off the charts
such a nice flow
awesome work bro
sad to see its your last vid till s3
what a way to end your s2 vids
10/10

thanks man,im sure i will still be all over the place just nothin more from me taged as a "solo" till s3 :D

Demzilla
01-24-2010, 09:24 AM
arguably the best skate solo ive ever seen....

every little thing you did....
edits..
tweaks..
spots..
tricks...

nothing short of amazing....

some of the best shit ever....

god damn that just made my day....

jesus...

Jack
01-24-2010, 10:02 AM
Wow. Supa that was filthy.

Here's what really stood out. You took a lot of little spots that I would normally just cruise past, and put a really complicated trick on it and made all of your crazy tricks look amazing with some seriously top notch filming.

Boneless 360 tail was flawless. fakie inward heel crooks

and then all of your dubs. You seem to be able to do them quicker, and you don't dip your character, it's all in the legs. I have no idea how you do that.

Psychonaut is a beast hiding inside a hydra making love to a gryphon growing like a tumor inside the brain of Zeus. In other words, mythical.

saunders420
01-24-2010, 11:25 AM
you never cease to amaze.

Anchors
01-24-2010, 11:28 AM
Pretty much what everyone else said.

andersatan
01-24-2010, 11:37 AM
0:19 tre lip to fakie... damn smooth
0:25 great line, switch flip crooks looked great, so tweaked out... how do you always do that? Then a beautiful switch feeble
0:37 I don't often use this word but that nollie inward front crook was steezy
0:58 Oh my fucking god, yes, I've always wanted to see a double grind in the pool, not saying anyone else hasn't done them I just haven't seen them, nor can i do them.
1:11 bombin line, awesome camera work with the fence situation, the tail slide was goin so fast to
1:19 manual flip to skinny awesome shit, so hard to manual those little benches
1:30 salad to blunt, dope..... but bullets was better ;)
1:34 Haha nice bail, nicer trick.... as i watch farther, tricks
1:58 killin that bench
2:05 blunt to bank, im goin to skate that spot when im done watching this
2:18 kick back nose on the small ledge down the huge set
2:32 OH NO YOU DIDNT footplant and tail tap at the fence
2:41 lip to blunt, ooohhhh yah, and you come out of it so smooth
3:03 hippy jump run, then onto the skinny, filmed amazingly
3:05 no comply 50-50, how? 270 no comply tail crazy
3:36 blunt tre on the boat, that ledge is so hard to hit
I like the scenic shots
3:45 nollie flip tail, nice, wait till you see what i got ;)
ender was so nice, perfect

best shit ive seen from you by far

HorseHead
01-24-2010, 06:33 PM
Super amazing stuff Supa. Really liked it. You are so precise and have such amazing control over your tricks. Stoked we're on the same team. Highlights list would be a novel. Whole thing was good, no so-so tricks in the video.

GymAllstar
01-25-2010, 06:59 AM
Killing it as usual man... Those cams are insane. I Need to know how you are making a Fisheye lens Close up without Ghosting.. It looks like 16/17 fisheye but with that I cant get that close to the skater- not sure how you are doing it but it looks so dope on those inward heel crooks... DAMN Great work all around - Favs were the Blunt Pop out to SLOOOO squirly landing in the stacks and the blunt 360 flip popless out on the boat.. soo good throughout and thr song was really chill to go with the skating..

Other notables (besides everything) was the filler clips you had that worked perfectly and the Dub grind on the coping of slappy's - I dont think I have seen a dub grind on a ramp like that before - great stuff man

SupaFly
01-25-2010, 07:18 AM
Killing it as usual man... Those cams are insane. I Need to know how you are making a Fisheye lens Close up without Ghosting.. It looks like 16/17 fisheye but with that I cant get that close to the skater- not sure how you are doing it but it looks so dope on those inward heel crooks... DAMN Great work all around - Favs were the Blunt Pop out to SLOOOO squirly landing in the stacks and the blunt 360 flip popless out on the boat.. soo good throughout and thr song was really chill to go with the skating..

Other notables (besides everything) was the filler clips you had that worked perfectly and the Dub grind on the coping of slappy's - I dont think I have seen a dub grind on a ramp like that before - great stuff man

i use 15mm on all fish shots but,if im about to ghost i back the cam up and change it to 24 for just that 1 marker where i would have ghosted

Skatehead
01-25-2010, 03:44 PM
pretty much what anchors said about what everyone else said..
nice work....
supabangin...

DRFA1979
01-26-2010, 05:39 AM
This was so great I sent Supa a secret message about it.

Stevland
01-26-2010, 07:14 AM
pretty much what anchors said about what everyone else said..
nice work....
supabangin...

that. sorry for being lazy. bench to bank would be my favourite.
gotta say that i'm not a huge fan of hip hop instrumentals. it gets kinda boring.

thebullet
01-26-2010, 08:06 AM
my apologies for taking so long to comment on this. Had to let it all sink in ya know. Also had to wait for a window of opportunity to give myself enough time to truly express how sick this was.

First off, LOVED the filming. And I am jealous of the capture card quality you got going on in this. It looked amazing.
favorite tricks:

-perfect 3flip lip. Psyched you took it to fakie
-backlip to backsmith, i gotta try that spot out
-the way you came out of that nocomply 270 slide thing was great
-TRIPLE grind in the minniramp!
-manual bench kickflip to the skinny ramp, mighta been my favorite trick in the part
-kickflip crook noseslide at the spot with the big red rails, so good
-footplant off the fence. I've lost count of how many times I've tried to get a good one of those there. Kudos.
-lip to blunt, loved the top angle of it
-loved the switch heel at 3:17, filming was awesome
-front blunt 3flip, wow
-ender was beaut, so stylish

i could have made that list 3 times as long if i had the time

so good. I still have to pinch myself to make sure being on the same team as you isn't some wild fantasy dream. no homo.