PDA

View Full Version : first vid in a while

thebullet
01-26-2010, 09:17 AM
I used to try and get a new video out every couple of weeks, but I think it's been well over a month. Anyways, the break was good. But I'm fully addicted again. Here's a few extra's that have built up in the past few weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EWfhs3Y8_E

GymAllstar
01-26-2010, 09:35 AM
1st review? Nice... I have done the same thing bullet - taken a step back for about a month and then just got back into skate recently. Feels Fresh again..

:33 Blunt to Tranny - sick transition/pop out
:40 Punk - that is NOT an easy spot to get up to to manual-180 finished it nicely
1:07 Cam angle was just right
1:19 Bonk double angle

Song fit the skating perfectly - glad to see you back into it man- missed your stuff... not too many videos coming out lately, but you still rip with all bangers
1st time out in a long time... NICE

Skatehead
01-26-2010, 10:29 AM
aww i missed the bullet...
nice job..
tre over crook was awesome...pure.
:D

heshfield
01-26-2010, 10:50 AM
Primus? ballsy move. So sick. Hurricane through the kinks was fuckin amazing.

SupaFly
01-26-2010, 02:10 PM
This is how brains get exploded,out of no where,no time to mentally prepare,now look at this place,brains everywhere,i'll be cleaning this up for hours....jerk.

knexzor
01-26-2010, 03:20 PM
don't really know what to say about this... feels like I have said everything about your videos.. so lets just say
this was bullety. love it!!

glad that you found the fun again, too :)

Anchors
01-26-2010, 04:50 PM
Bullet!

fs flip to switch manny was my fav.

that song is nostalgic as fuck.

LOVE YOU BABES

eflixxx
01-27-2010, 12:12 AM
instant fave

bullet, often imitated, never duplicated

way too short tho, i dont like to be left hangin
(had to go finish myself off)

thebullet
01-27-2010, 07:36 AM
Gym, thanks for the detailed review

i missed you too skatehead

hesh, balsy move as in AWESOME move! hah. Yeah, i hadn't listened to them in at least 10 years, then for some reason thought of that video the other day, where he's dressed up as a big pig playing the cello. Got me psyched. I used to LOVE them...i maybe still secretly do

Supa, thanks

Kenxzor, thanks and where's the infinite full already?

Anchors, Love you too

Eflixxx, first off, gross. Second, yeah, I wanted to make it longer, but got to anxious to just put something out again, and i liked ending it at that part of the song.

heshfield
01-27-2010, 07:56 AM
hesh, balsy move as in AWESOME move! hah. Yeah, i hadn't listened to them in at least 10 years, then for some reason thought of that video the other day, where he's dressed up as a big pig playing the cello. Got me psyched. I used to LOVE them...i maybe still secretly do.

I never said it was a bad move; loved it. I totally forgot about the pig suits, haha.

eflixxx
01-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Eflixxx, first off, gross. Second, yeah, I wanted to make it longer, but got to anxious to just put something out again, and i liked ending it at that part of the song.

hahaha, i see how that could be misunderstood, but i ment i had to go play the game straight away =) but yes, it was a bit sexual.

HorseHead
01-27-2010, 08:57 AM
Re-addicted. Cool man. Just make sure you don't take as much as you used to, your tolerance is lower now and you could overdose.

I like how you go through phases of things, you seem to be in nosebonk mode right now.

I've said it before too, but you've never made a bad video and I don't think that you can.

Jack
01-27-2010, 10:37 AM
kinked hurrrricaneee! Never seen that before. It took over 2 years to take the hurricane to a kinked rail and that shit was locked in. Bullet. You are my hero.

Stevland
01-27-2010, 01:42 PM
parkade line
noseblunt shot
fs flip switch manny on the letters combined with the edit kills it
bank line stacks
fs blunt tresoutta!
nosebonk
kinked hurry!

once again, skating kills anways, your edit makes it even better.

where can i apply for the canadian citizenship?