PDA

View Full Version : This is a collect call from...

Skatehead
01-26-2010, 10:33 AM
http://www.wegame.com/watch/this-a-collect-call-from/

whip out the highlife and bbq sause....
Im back'!

Demzilla
01-26-2010, 10:49 AM
man that was refreshing..
why...

so many 180 outs i didnt expect...

tail 180 out on the slant...
tre shuv crook shuv...
over rail to table....

fun runs...
great filming....

song and edit was great too..
i was smilin the whole time...

very happy to have you back...

skatehead: drooling steez everywhere...

heshfield
01-26-2010, 10:58 AM
Good to see that swagger again--you havent lost your touch at all. halfcab flip noseblunt and the sw flip gap noseblunt were my favorites. welcome back kotter.

Roccityroller
01-26-2010, 01:18 PM
I missed your baldheaded ass...

whole video was solid, but 2:25 stood out to me, half cab front smith 180 out... just looked soooo smooth.

thebullet
01-26-2010, 02:18 PM
that was amazing my friend. Sooooo good. love all your stuff involving moveables, especially that 5-0 to gap the stairs at matrix.

So psyched you are back

knexzor
01-26-2010, 03:14 PM
dang, I have really missed your style
it always reminds me of kevin romar, for some reason

great vid, loads of bangers. loved the huge hardflip at g.e.d!

robley
01-26-2010, 04:35 PM
this guy, right here? this is the guy. welcome back.

Anchors
01-26-2010, 04:47 PM
Welcome back Head!

I really wanted to make you a part with that song "say hi to mom, from jail" or whatever it's called. But i didnt know if you wouldve been cool with it.

Your officially the "bad boy" of 54.

PyR0MaNiAc225
01-26-2010, 08:26 PM
So stabbing a dude's hand with a pen and going to jail gives you fake skate superpowers?
Interesting...

eflixxx
01-27-2010, 12:16 AM
nice to see the brian anderson of ea skate shralp again

love how your stuff seem so natural, nothing feels forced. you just seem to cruze and hit up shit in your way. perfect.

HorseHead
01-27-2010, 09:25 AM
Welcome back Head!

I really wanted to make you a part with that song "say hi to mom, from jail" or whatever it's called. But i didnt know if you wouldve been cool with it.

Your officially the "bad boy" of 54.

Damn. Forgot about that song.

Good to see you still got it Skatehead. How the most soft spoken, mellow dude I've ever heard in a party ended up in jail I'll never understand. Looking forward to more stuff from you man, don't violate your parole! Unless it's for kicking a cop in the shins. Then it's cool.

Jack
01-27-2010, 10:47 AM
*ring . . . . . . .ring . . . . * "Hello? ummm, ok. I'll accept long distance charges from Skatehead. Skatehead! What's up? Dude. Seriously? Your car is broken down on the interstate because you got drunk and put barbecue sauce in the gas tank? Wow. Ok. I'll be right there."

Whatever your using to fuel yourself. Don't stop. It's great to have you back. Love the cams, and the moveables, especially the upside down table on the steps that you used like a piece of plywood.

Stevland
01-27-2010, 01:36 PM
fakie fs heel over rail
tre shuv gap
360 over rail
little setup in ff
switch flip fs nose on the golden!
gap to board library

and what they said

good to see you back