PDA

View Full Version : Gym AllStar - new part - featuring Roc

GymAllstar
01-28-2010, 06:31 AM
1st edit in a while
1st time using Ramps

It's hard trying to make Roc look somewhat good at this game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXmcQXoMhuU

Roccityroller
01-28-2010, 06:49 AM
Now you know how i feel, i have to try to make myself look good every video i make...

side note/serious part

I've said it before, i'll say it again, GymAllstar has the most beautiful shifty's in Skate 2.

Highlights...

fakie double flip/shifty 3:13
skinny ledge to noseblunt 270 back to skinny ledge
i saw the most beautiful tre-flip... 3:57
then the line right after that :)
fuck it... everything from 357 to 422
step up at the parkade 2:12
blunt airwalk 3:30

Stevland
01-28-2010, 09:56 AM
favourites:

the skinnies in the parkade
fs blunt airwalk fakie
noseblunt 270 to skinny
noseslide to skinny
ender

thebullet
01-28-2010, 10:14 AM
that was radical and wild. Tons of hammers. That noseblunt 270 out to land on the skinny curb made my jaw hit the floor. Ender was sick. I've been trying to mess around those rails with the skate stoppers on them. Super fun. Loved the trick you did on em for your ender

TheIronSheep
01-28-2010, 04:45 PM
Not gonna lie, when I opened this up and heard the opening to 'Foreplay/Long Time', I was going to jizz in my pants if the whole video had that song.

But no worries, any Boston is good..

Said video is just full of pure goodness.
Table bonk at 0:40 was priceless, friggen amazing.
The mini-line at 1:47 was sick, no pop hardflip was an orgy to the eyes.
Tailwalk at 3:33.. holy shit.

GymAllstar
01-29-2010, 05:37 AM
favourites:

the skinnies in the parkade
fs blunt airwalk fakie
noseblunt 270 to skinny
noseslide to skinny
ender

Stev you don't enjoy Skinny ledge clips do you?? ha. Thanks for the review though man..

Roc - thanks for all your help with AE and having me bother you every hour for a week straight to get shit done... "Best Shifty's of S2"?? Thanks but I know of a couple others that rock them really well too...

Bullet - you always find time to comment on vids.. Tried that Noseblunt 270 Out to skinny ledge for a while.. fun spot that I usually just skate by. Just started skating in Career with the skate stoppers - alot of fun.

Iron - thx for the comments bro - Blunt Airwalk was a little "unrealistic" but that spot just felt right for it...cheers

HorseHead
01-29-2010, 01:05 PM
Nice! Really liked all the skate stopper stuff and both of those gaps on the skinny ledge in the parkade were really amazing. Noseblunt 270 on the ledge was pretty nuts too.

GymAllstar
01-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Nice! Really liked all the skate stopper stuff and both of those gaps on the skinny ledge in the parkade were really amazing. Noseblunt 270 on the ledge was pretty nuts too.

Thx Head

I never messed around with that skinny ledge in parkade and when I came across it I had about 20 things roll through my head... the step up was one I had in mind right when I saw it.. Appreciate the feedback bro

Skatehead
01-31-2010, 08:28 AM
that was a fun watch...
noseblunt 270 skinny land was nice..
and that goes for all the "grind between the blockers"....
keep pushin.

eflixxx
01-31-2010, 10:35 AM
i liked this a lot

GymAllstar
01-31-2010, 07:23 PM
Skatehead - looks like I need to do more 270's out of nose blunts ... seems to be a crowd favorite.. thx for the view and comment man...

Eflixx - I can always expect a one liner - "this was good" or "i liked this a lot" from you - your cams and spots are inspiring and I usually watch either your video or something from Skatehead before I start a new session..

eflixxx
02-01-2010, 02:43 AM
ah sorry/thanks gym
i tend to be short recently in my comemnts, but rest assured i watch it all, and i never say anythning unless its good (usually, lol)
i could go balls deep on this part, but its late in the game, im lazy, bla bla bla, excuses...

im glad we mutually like what eachother do =)

(my english sucks)

GymAllstar
02-01-2010, 11:35 AM
I love the 1 liners Eflixx... dont stop with that... full reviews are soooo yesterday. Looking forward to your next footy man (unless that is in S3, then I have a long wait)

Jack
02-01-2010, 03:20 PM
oh that was so good. I've always liked your skating, but I can't every remember be so completely entertained. Skinnys are obviously fantastic. So many great lines and . . .

that ender was breathtaking. So good, best skate stopped clip I think I've ever seen.

Demzilla
02-02-2010, 06:34 AM
love the edit..
ramps look great..

but id be lieing if i didnt say the parkade skinny step up just got hammered on...

SupaFly
02-02-2010, 07:56 AM
awesome stuff guys,skinny's in the parcade,blunts in the res with perfect popless out's,loving the cam work and the slick edit

GymAllstar
02-03-2010, 06:28 AM
Jack-"breathtaking"?? I will take that compliment any day man.. never had that said about one of my tricks before - stoked you liked the video

Demz - I am not done with that Parkade step up.. suchhhh a good spot to mess around with. Always pumped to hear your opinion man.

Supa - It was nice of you to say awesome stuff "guys" to include Roc.. I think he feels under appreciated on this edit.. haha Thx for taking the time to view. The cameras were good only because I try and steal some of them from your edits.