PDA

View Full Version : DP - dead r3d and friends

Stevland
01-29-2010, 06:49 AM
dead r3d and the rest of the crew

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbXJlZDl5Sg

or

http://www.wegame.com/watch/dead-r3d-eyes-and-friends-a-doppelg-nger-produktion/

Jack
01-29-2010, 11:32 AM
I'm excited.

I love DP. I'm still stoked to even be on this team.

Stevland - vheel crossways . . . your brain must be a beautiful place to be sometimes, that's so creative. Love it.

TNO - pivot fakie was a beauty. I love how you always incorporate the pedestrians into your clips, shows awareness of your surroundings like no other.

Midnight - so precise. Where is that gap that you treflipped? I don't know how you keep finding new gaps. kf 270 noseblunt was sick.

cookie - 360 streetgap over a truck! You sir are a man after my own heart. Stoked your on DP.

Schnav - vheel tail stall in pool, banger!

Skhate - tail 270 manny, so creative. So much style. wallride 50 to wallride . . . dude, stop it.

Dead - ledge in old town is sick, great lines, better editing. Thanks for sticking this together.

For some reason youtube won't load the last 3 minutes of the vid. Stuck at 5:44. I'll come back and finish the review a bit later.

fallingskyline
01-29-2010, 11:52 AM
i thought i was a friend of deadred, too :((( j/k

great video even more throught mobb deep <3

TheIronSheep
01-29-2010, 11:57 AM
Sick vid.. will go in depth after I get back from work.

sheep

edit: oh hey, it's later but you know, i got sidetracked.

Stevland: holy balls man, grind at :24 was perfect, that 180 out was steez.. Gap at :30 was perfect, wish I would have thought of that, lol.

tnofilms- LOVED that stall at :45, looked great and I think its great the way you incorporate your environment into your filming.

Midnight-kickflip 180 to blunt looked so smooth.. siiick gap at 1:36, even though I have no idea where it is.

cookiesupporter- that truckgap was soooo damn ballsy dude.. way to throw down... is that a ghostbusters logo i see on your board at 1:48? correct me if i'm wrong. beaut trick at 2:10 onward, so sick and so smooth..

Schnavanolda- gnarly use of the ramp at 2:22.. tail stall in the pool was sick for sure.

Jack- such an aggro style.. i love it. car jump at the beginning was great, gap at 2:50 look like it left a mark to say the least..

SkHate- tailwalk at 3:10 made me blow my load, that was so so sick man. blunt stall at 3:40 must have been a pain in the ass to get.. no comply onto the rock was bangin'

DRE- such a sick style.. powerslide to tail on the ledge was so gnarly. loftgrind around 6:30 was niice.. loved that line at 6:51.. blunt shuvs looked so smooth..

such a sick edit.. loved every second..

.. and such a sick bail at the end.

Cookiesupporter
01-30-2010, 02:47 AM
Throughout sick! That's all I can say...loved it. Love to be on DP

Edit:

@ TheIronSheep

Na it's not a Ghostbusters Logo, it's this one

http://skate.ea.com/graphicscreator/gallery.action?assetId=8af888d823ef6bde0123f264143 4067d

Stevland
01-30-2010, 03:27 AM
first dude sucks

tno:
5-0 stall is so clean

midnight:
hubba fs flip

cookie:
roadgap

schnav:
stall is locked in perfectly

the barclay:
the car. nuff said.

the hate:
keeps it foolish. jesus.

the dead:
ss nosegrind on the high ledge
long fs tail
smith fitty
k nose
little powerslide tail
fs fitty kf tiny hubba!
smith tail
roof tail
6 manny pads
the line after that
everything on the stonebench

powerbail!

i really like how this is kinda like a city tour. great work from everyone.

heshfield
01-30-2010, 04:13 AM
the montage was dp smoothness as usual. really sick stuff from deadred--highspeed grind combos on that long-ass old town ledge, crooks nollie tre around the curve, cab 270 nose..
thats a lot of hiphop for me to take in one sitting though--ha.

Midnight
01-31-2010, 11:01 PM
Midnight - so precise. Where is that gap that you treflipped? I don't know how you keep finding new gaps. kf 270 noseblunt was sick.

I don't even remember... I found it like, above one of the tunnels in the Stacks randomly

as for the video as a whole, I think dead did an amazing job here

eflixxx
02-01-2010, 02:46 AM
i love this gang