PDA

View Full Version : Trash This Vol.5

SupaFly
02-02-2010, 07:11 AM
Well,i know its only been like a week since i posted a video but this stuff was all converted/ramped and ready to go so i decided to edit it up and get it out the door,so i can play mass effect 2 and MAG.

The 5th and final skate 2 installment of my b-roll/throwaway's series called Trash This,Enjoi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ygXz-IkN4k

Stevland
02-02-2010, 07:15 AM
some gems in there.

i doubt that this will be tha last :)

heshfield
02-02-2010, 08:02 AM
see, this is why I dont do throwaway videos; theyd never be that good..and at least one or two of my "good" clips died in the process.
nice edit--fakie late shuv tailslide was sick, and that ungrindable ledge in the parkade..

SupaFly
02-02-2010, 08:08 AM
the banger was really hard to get,first the ungrindable wants to throw you away from landing on it with its gravity from space,then on the nollie off i kept hitting my head on the next level,i cant believe after all it took me to get that clip i didnt put it in the solo.

Skatehead
02-02-2010, 08:34 AM
it felt forced....
idk if its me or not but lately all the Psychonaut videos feel the same...

and i love it...:p

GymAllstar
02-02-2010, 08:59 AM
it felt forced....
idk if its me or not but lately all the Psychonaut videos feel the same...

Seriously, I cannot even tell them apart anymore... hahaha

Fuck... I typed up this nice long review with highlights and everything and then my manager showed up at work and I had to close the window real quick and lost my review... anyways - loved the quick clip edits thrown in there and your cams are always top notch. LOVING the lines man! Flow, filmer well, and smoothness throughout - Fav clip(besides banger) was the step up in the Stacks across from dueling snakes around 4:00 I think it was... DOPE all around as usual bro

SupaFly
02-02-2010, 09:45 AM
some gems in there.

i doubt that this will be tha last :)

its the last man,im gonna take a break before 3 because when i get 3 i will have 2 weeks vacation,so you can bet it will be supa overload,so a long break from skate will make the footy i get that much sweeter,not that i dont have 200 flv's sitting in a folder,waiting to be distributed,but i wont be using my cap card,or editing anything else till 3.

Stevland
02-02-2010, 12:36 PM
its the last man,im gonna take a break before 3 because when i get 3 i will have 2 weeks vacation,so you can bet it will be supa overload,so a long break from skate will make the footy i get that much sweeter,not that i dont have 200 flv's sitting in a folder,waiting to be distributed,but i wont be using my cap card,or editing anything else till 3.

yes, you will :)

we've all been there before skate 2 dropped. everyone in the community made at least 3 "my final og skate video" videos. and this was 2 months before s2 came out. 5 months is a loooooong time.

besides that, asorted highlights:

fs k to fakie curved library ledge
switch tre sw k busstop
line at mongo
backtail fence shot
hippie jump rail fitty thing on the boat
fakie late shuv nose
ender

Flying_Seel
02-02-2010, 01:27 PM
i<3u

thebullet
02-02-2010, 02:07 PM
i<3u

me too

HorseHead
02-03-2010, 08:35 AM
Hope you do some more. That was awesome. But I knew it would be.

Go team. I think we're winning? We've definitely got at least like, 5 points or something.

TheIronSheep
02-03-2010, 07:56 PM
wow.. i don't know how those could be throwaway clips.

such a banger video, loved it. editing was superb, loved the song. i'm going to miss this shit until s3. :(

hurry may hurry