PDA

View Full Version : New Vid Making of Industrial

sk8cdt
02-02-2010, 05:19 PM
http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/skate3/video/6249231/skate-3-making-the-game--industrial-district

pawnluvguitarist
02-02-2010, 08:22 PM
cant wait for plank of wood + industrial/quarry, bring on the grime ;)

oh, and at 1:27 ZERO ghosting

skatejake
02-02-2010, 09:16 PM
im getting more and more excited about this game. the way that hsu comes out of the wallride looks much better and smoother than in skate.2. also im loving carrolls low pop out of the bs 5-0. cant wait to get my hands on that plank of wood too.

Demzilla
02-03-2010, 07:22 AM
the industrial will probably be my new downtown....

too much good shit in one area...

PS3 Skater
02-03-2010, 08:15 AM
I am stupidly excited about this now, loving all the videos that have been released so far :) I did notice on this one that at the beginig of it the sakter puts his board down to drop in which would be soooo cool if we could do, would be a little thing that makes soo much difference, anyway looking sick, i cant wait to get this !!!!!!

HorseHead
02-03-2010, 08:32 AM
I love all the new areas, I'm stoked about the game. Quarry looks super fun to just do huge ridiculous stuff and cruise around. I like places like that, they break up the monotony of just trying tricks over and over. You can go there, not worry about filming anything and just go fast.

2nd & Navy, YES, looks awesome. Does this mean we get street names? That would be kind of cool actually. If you're trying to tell someone where a spot it is. 3rd & Army isn't even at the intersection of 3rd & Army in real life. It's at Cesar Chavez & Indiana. I guess it doesn't sound as cool though.

thebullet
02-03-2010, 08:45 AM
yeah this area looks sooooo good. Spillway thing, whatever, I know why they made it, but it looks like just for cruising. BUt i think that the quarry part looks incredible

Demzilla
02-03-2010, 09:34 AM
ive skated some of the spillway...

theres gems in it..
like a bar set out on a wedge...

front dark kick back out to fakie..
was soooooo fffuuucckkkinnggg gross.....

edit..
.i only slide like 2 inches...

dark mini stalls ftwww....

SupaFly
02-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Im not worried about weather skate 3 will be good or not one bit,it will be the shit,because i really needed was new clothes and a new city,the rest is all gravy as far as im concerned.

Skatehead
02-03-2010, 09:54 AM
2nd and navy!!
haha classic.