PDA

View Full Version : Basic Shapes & Colors - HorseHeadSoloPsychonaut

HorseHead
02-04-2010, 08:58 PM
http://www.wegame.com/watch/basic-shapes-colors/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmQxY2Sot4w

Anchors
02-04-2010, 10:40 PM
I love all the "Exorcist" moments in your vids.

Ungrindable 5-0 and the 5-0 up the yellow were the bees knees.

fallingskyline
02-04-2010, 10:42 PM
song was terrifying but did fit well with skating and supergood edit, what i loved about the video was the view on the game, it seems like you have an überedition of skate2 with spots others don't have. there where plenty spots (in terms of gaps, "rail (ungrindables)" which i haven't seen before or did not even think of. highlights:

0:18 first gap, never seen that before
1:03 roof line
1:27 kickflip 5050 into quarter
1:35 5-0 ungrindable
1:44 another unseen before
2:10 flip nosegrind revert (i just love the trick)
2:34 line
2:46 trashmagic
3:20 downhill line
4:00 ender that stairset is a bitch to hit

Jack
02-05-2010, 12:18 AM
Your filming is completely unique horsehead.

billboard was inspired, why have I never seen anyone mess with that.

2:40, behind the pool, perfect example of you finding a unique line.

raw. Glad you're here. Great edit. You always bring something new, never old.

Did you find a new "rusty"? gotta check that out.

DRFA1979
02-05-2010, 01:38 AM
I think this is my fave vid of yours so far Horse. Got me psyched to find some gaps.

Some faves:

FF roof line
KF 5050 transfer at the secret spot
Fake tre to blunt to flat bank RULES
PARADISE CITY GRIND! WOAH!
High BS 5050 at the training facility
Heavy rotation line at Slappy's
KF feeble in the line at The Do Drop Inn looked great. Awesome lean-back.
SPAZ ARM
MAGIC BINS
Was that a FS hurricane? I always name them wrong. WHATEVER, IT WAS COOL.
Epic ender.

Horse wins.

skHate88
02-05-2010, 03:35 AM
0:49 gap to noseblunt
1:25 5050 wallride
1:28 was floaty
1:37 ungrindable 5-0. never even seen that
2:02 vertical fs smith?
3:04 gap tailtap
3:20 drop down fs smith
3:26 crazy drop in

so much new stuff in all your videos. you're setting the standard way too high

heshfield
02-05-2010, 04:07 AM
killer music again; I always admire your choices.
50-50 wallride, billboard ungrindable, grind up the slappy's sign--you dont know how many times Ive tried something there and never got it. grass gap varial heel, fire escape overcrooks, and the kf crooks on the boneyard fence was perfect.

knexzor
02-05-2010, 04:59 AM
ahhh that was grand
leftovers? way sick, as usual.
new spots/ways of hitting them, it's like linny but with fake skater balls

I will most definitely watch this again!

Stevland
02-05-2010, 05:22 AM
the horse is back and i'm loving it

first gap in the stacks
second gap in ot
fs 5-0 to fakie
the line on top of ff!!! gonna shoot for 3 skinnies.
cinema line!
fitty wally
ungrindable 5-0
line with the fs noce late shuv
slappy line
pool area line
varial heel grass gap
mongo line
fs fucking overcrooked
the huge drop in on the boat
the hurry
ender frightened me a little bit. you'll see soon.

unbelievable. skating, spots, music, edit...<3

thebullet
02-05-2010, 01:16 PM
always love your edits and song choices

-first gap, halfcab flip, amazing spot
-inwardheel off roof, another great spot
-backside flip, geez man how do you do it?
-perfect catch on that switch flip back 5050, sick line
-kickflip front 5050 at that backalley spot
-billboard 5-0, favorite trick of 2010 so far
-ride up grind at slappys
-kickflip nosegrind?bonk?manual? back180 at GED. Sick
-line that started with the nollieflip feeble
-that grass gap varial heel is my new favorite gap. I'm going there next time I play. Looked awesome...and challenging
-nosemanual bigspin lip in oldtown
-front crook nollie backheel, adding the fakie ollie at the end was a nice touch
-melon grab over the blue fence into the huge bank at waterfront was awesome
-heel crooks at boneyard, nice popout
-that line at lake sherwood, wow, end gap was so good, then the backside flip over the rail.

One of my favorite parts from you.

EmmitBrown
02-07-2010, 09:52 AM
sooo sick. the filming is doughp as hell.

this is really disgusting for leftovers so i left a comment on youtube and even signed in here to leave a comment. i dont watch many videos so when i do i pick ones that i know will deliver and i know no one on 54 or psycho will ever let me down.

wow, it's crazy stilll seeing fresh takes and spots and improvement in filming this late in s2.

loved it horse.

saunders420
02-07-2010, 10:06 AM
everything is huge

:eek: some clips i thought were to high to land but you tricked me

HorseHead
02-11-2010, 11:10 AM
Thanks guys for all of your comments, I really do appreciate it. Fluckit's the best, I'm glad I found this place before the EA Forums, I would've never started this stuff if I'd found that place 1st.

It is leftovers, but I don't know that the term "leftovers" means a damn thing anymore. It's not like I didn't try or like these clips, I just didn't like them as much as some others. Or the clips I got were a constant reminder that I was trying something way cooler at that spot but couldn't land it. Ha.

Anchors: Thanks, I love my glitch shots, I get just as excited when I get those as I do when I get a trick. I still watch your part in the last 54 vid pretty often.

Falling:Thanks for the highlight list and compliments. Finding spots seems to be one of the few things I'm good at, when S3 comes out I'm gonna be screwed for a bit, since everything will be new.

Jack: Appreciate the compliments on my filming. I've definitely gotten better at it, as you can tell from my 1st two solos which are still on my youtube page, cropped all fucked up and wrong and filmed from way too far away.

DRFA: Favorite vid so far? Wow, thanks. I think I only did one hurricane in this one, and it was a switch BS one I'm pretty sure. I wish I had turned back out though, instead of going to regular.

Skhate: Thank you for consistently watching and commenting on my vids. I'm not setting the standard high, I'm just trying to keep up with you.

Hesh: I'm glad you like my music choices, I'm never sure how much I can get away with, maybe next vid I can go weirder. Looking forward to your next vid, Hesh videos are rare but always worth the wait. Your Magic Potion part is still one of my favorite parts from S2, watched it again a couple days ago.

Knex: Thanks! Glad you liked it and that I have fake skater balls. I just typed fake skater balls. What a world.

Stevland: Thanks, yes I'm back. It was funny, I felt like I hadn't made a video in forever, but really it was only a month. Saw you skated that last spot in Knexland, that thing's so hard to hit. I still haven't tried the rail.

Bullet: Thanks man, I'm glad you like my edits, yours are always so perfect, it means a lot. That KF BS nosegrind, was a nosegrind. That letter is grindable, the one next to it isn't. Not sure why it's that way.

EB: Thanks for signing in on two different accounts to comment on my vid. Glad you liked it man. What happened to you secret internet stash of music I was supposed to get a link to?

Saunders: Huge! Damn, I tried to tone it down a bit. I didn't think I did anything that huge in this vid. Thanks for the comment though and for watching.

Flying_Seel
02-11-2010, 11:31 AM
holy crap this was def my fav vid of you yet. that line on dyrdeks roof was awesome. ollie over bushes was so sick. and that ender...man.

robley
02-11-2010, 07:37 PM
i'm finally watching this i'm a bad boyfriend i'm sorry.

holy fucking shit that was awesome. i'm really digging what you're doing in this. best switch hurricane i ever did see.