PDA

View Full Version : "Please"

EmmitBrown
02-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Peep the new jaun...it's at the top of the list.

http://www.reverbnation.com/LordLero

Called Please...

sampled the Temptations and a cover of Season of the Witch...and ExciteBike

EmmitBrown
02-10-2010, 07:00 PM
bump....someone hook it up with a comment, ock!

seamonkeymadnss
02-10-2010, 07:15 PM
your voice sounds a lot more relaxed and raw in this one. i think i still prefer the speed and flow from kong and take it personal

EmmitBrown
02-10-2010, 07:26 PM
i dont smoke cigarettes...but i was so stressed the day before i wrote and recorded this that i smoked 6 of my girls newports in a row...so yeah i booted and the next day my throat was raw as fuck and i wrote and recorded this for her.

thanks for the feedback seamonkey...much appreciated. kong and take it personal definitely have more wordplay and whatnot...

Roccityroller
02-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Told you what i thought on AIM when you sent it to me, but this is definitely one of my favorites.

I need an EB cd.

EmmitBrown
02-10-2010, 08:16 PM
thanks roc...my next disc will definitely be a lot more solid material...not that i dislike what i put out before, but if you dont learn and keep improving then what's the point, you know?

so yeah, im excited about my next jaun....it'll be a lot more tracks and hopefully all of them will be listenable as "songs" as opposed to just "here's a track, with a verse on it, thanks for listenin"...if that makes sense

be a debaser
02-10-2010, 09:26 PM
I dig it... the instrumentals could use a few dB in boost. Your style is fresh though... for sure. I listen to a lot of underground stuff and haven't heard anything quite like this.

Stokenstein
02-11-2010, 12:56 AM
Sick stuff!

EmmitBrown
02-11-2010, 07:07 AM
hey thanks a lot guys for the positive feedback.

levels is something i always struggle with, but Please hasnt really been messed with in that area yet...i take a lot more time getting closer to what sounds right when i compile them for a mixtape or whathaveyou

thanks again everyone for listening. i really appreciate it.

-EB

Stokenstein
02-11-2010, 02:31 PM
I have trouble with vocal/instrument levels as well. I tend to hide my voice a little in the instruments, which seems to be the opposite of your songs.

saunders420
02-16-2010, 10:56 AM
seems like you werent delivery completely

seemed vulnerable and soft

but the flow worked