PDA

View Full Version : Clayfighter: Portrait of a BK

Clayfighter
02-12-2010, 11:38 AM
new solo watch it or else....

http://www.wegame.com/watch/clayfighters-diary-of-a-mad-black-madea-family-reunion/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy6D3UVBgac

heshfield
02-12-2010, 12:21 PM
So good front to back; tricks were excellent and great edit too.
3 flip noseslide, kf backsmith bigflip out, fs bigspin sw nosegrind was sweet and the line with the sw bigspin blunt transfer was perfect; i really like how you filmed that.
The lines and trick combos are killer--so tech and smooth; sw Big heel 5-0, fakie flip hurricane, murdering those ledges at Grind plaza. Smith double flip, sw heel back tail, sw 270 noseblunt; killin it with the rapid fire. Switch varial heel back tail looked amazing too, especially all slo-moed out like that.
This may be my favorite vid of yours, I liked it that much.

Clayfighter
02-12-2010, 12:46 PM
thanks man i felt i needed a bit of a change did alot of switch in this vid which is something im not known for just glad its out

Nelson
02-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Hot fire.

EmmitBrown
02-12-2010, 02:56 PM
sick sick sick

hated the tie dye shirt

everything else i LOVED. but you knew that. we share a heartbeat mister.

andersatan
02-12-2010, 03:43 PM
I already told you what i thought, and after 4 more watches the only new thing i can say is this shits even better then it was the first watch.

Anchors
02-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Def your best. So good. Slams were great looking... and the tricks, yeah the tricks were BOSS.

mamba12
02-12-2010, 05:33 PM
so good. sick lines, smooth style, great tricks.

thesignguy
02-13-2010, 05:14 PM
Nice, your like the only guy that is so heavy. Makes for a better look imo
Always fun watch from you

thebullet
02-16-2010, 08:01 AM
dude, this was so good. DEFINITELY my favorite part of yours yet. Loved the edit, and the pacing. Opening bails were super cool. You are one of the few out there that has your own unique style. Like somebody could have shown me a random 10 second clip of this video from the middle, and I would have known instantly it was you.

some highlights:

-love that treflip nose at the end of that line, the way you popped turned and caught it was perfect. So hard to get em like that. Look the way it that trick was supposed to look
-biggerspin frontboard
-switch bigspin nosegrind
-bigflip backlip
-loved the line that started with the backlip flipout
-fakie flip...i don't know what they are called, I'm gonna call it a carroll grind
-line ending with the switch hardflip backtail was so sick
-varial heel crook
-nollie frontside doubleheel
-kickflip backtail flipout
-last two clips were awesome too

HorseHead
02-16-2010, 11:02 AM
Super good smooth lines. Just solid all the way through. Your solo's always seem that way to me, just smooth all the way through, you can't just pick out one part. It's like when you have your favorite album by a band and you go through the whole thing and don't skip any tracks. If that makes sense.

Skatehead
02-16-2010, 08:50 PM
Hot fire.

i gotta go with that...

bohemian
02-17-2010, 01:23 AM
dope shizz

ps: whats a bk?

Clayfighter
02-17-2010, 11:40 AM
BK or Bad Kid is a derogatory phrase used by kids to insult people and their skating and i thought it would be funny to call it that