PDA

View Full Version : Hoodlum Hostile Presents: B.A.D. (A MagicNarcosis Solo)

MagicNarcosis
02-12-2010, 05:06 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7YU9IRbedM
Enjoy! Thanks for watching.

mamba12
02-12-2010, 05:31 PM
SO dialed in. perfect pops 'n all that...

edit was amazing as usual. really liked the spot selection too

HOODLUM

Unregistered:
02-12-2010, 06:04 PM
disgusting. left a more indepth review in your aim..but you disappeared...probably sending me a picture of some food on xbl and making me jealous and hungry

Anchors
02-12-2010, 07:55 PM
AWESOMENESS!!!

That makes me wanna fake-skate.

Thanks Magic!

Great stuff. Edit was reedics.

NYCskateboarder
02-12-2010, 09:18 PM
sooo bad ;)

Flying_Seel
02-12-2010, 10:41 PM
sick

Chiefmacdod
02-12-2010, 11:00 PM
personally i thought it was michael jackson bad.

:)

bohemian
02-13-2010, 01:02 AM
dope!
flawless edit
details details details
tnos line with the 3flip thru the thight squeeze is worth a mention
way to end s2

heshfield
02-13-2010, 03:32 AM
Have another burrito with hot sauce, cause you earned it.
Filming, editing, and skating is so on point. I like the guest spots too.
KF feebs the big hubba, back noseblunt on the bench, fakie 5-0 on the library bank, kf back smith to 50-50 180 out--i gotta hit up that spot. Grass gap 3 flip, and whoa--laser 5-0; damn. I loved the pacing throughout too--nice work.

Stevland
02-13-2010, 06:29 AM
good one mr. narcosis. worth the wait. love the pacing.

Clayfighter
02-13-2010, 09:18 AM
you just always gotta try and take my shine. i make a solo you make a solo i got crosss on my back you get a cross on your back. YOU AINT 2PAC! wait...... anyways this thang thang was the business card

MagicNarcosis
02-13-2010, 10:35 AM
Thanks for all the comments, guys :)

I don't mean to steal no shine!! I just absorb a lot of light because I'm big! Literally :(

Hood-lumski!!

Roccityroller
02-13-2010, 10:44 AM
Wow.. in all seriousness i didn't know you were that good.

MagicNarcosis
02-13-2010, 11:35 AM

lololololol.

Nah I'm still BAD :)

MackBoogie
02-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Hotness........

schnavolda
02-14-2010, 05:40 AM
pumping song, good edit, good tricks. like i said in another forum, this video makes me want to play skate.

Nelson
02-14-2010, 03:35 PM

Real talk Magic is the most underestimated, underappreciated , and underrated ea skater out there.

This shit was fucking dope, all the pops perfect.

robley
02-15-2010, 09:49 PM
i gotta start paying more attention you're making me look like an asshole here

thebullet
02-16-2010, 08:29 AM
first off, SO MANY OF YOUR BANGERS THAT I RAMPED DIDN'T GET USED! so you better be putting out another solo tomorrow.

anyways, yeah, this was so sick. The edit just made it all the better. The running, and the shots of the other hoodlum guys (i don't know why, but demz always looks so badass when he's just standing by a wall). By far your best solo yet. I think you suprised everyone, cause we all knew you were good, but this part was downright insane. Like Clay, you got your own signature style. Big crouch to small pop master. That shit is so hard.

-nollie crook the library rail, loved how you did it.
-line at the yellow flatbars at fantasy
-ollie over the cement barrier to backlip
-TNO's line was nuts
-line ending with the frontblunt 270, such a hard line
-overcrook to nosemanual, lazy pop to manuals like that hard damn hard
-line at matix with the switch crook fakieflip
-line with the blunt flipout fakie, amazing, I don't think I'm the only one that thought getting a popless flip out of a blunt at that spot was impossible. proved many of us wrong.
-lazerflip 50, so sick

MagicNarcosis
02-16-2010, 10:25 AM
first off, SO MANY OF YOUR BANGERS THAT I RAMPED DIDN'T GET USED! so you better be putting out another solo tomorrow.

anyways, yeah, this was so sick. The edit just made it all the better. The running, and the shots of the other hoodlum guys (i don't know why, but demz always looks so badass when he's just standing by a wall). By far your best solo yet. I think you suprised everyone, cause we all knew you were good, but this part was downright insane. Like Clay, you got your own signature style. Big crouch to small pop master. That shit is so hard.

-nollie crook the library rail, loved how you did it.
-line at the yellow flatbars at fantasy
-ollie over the cement barrier to backlip
-TNO's line was nuts
-line ending with the frontblunt 270, such a hard line
-overcrook to nosemanual, lazy pop to manuals like that hard damn hard
-line at matix with the switch crook fakieflip
-line with the blunt flipout fakie, amazing, I don't think I'm the only one that thought getting a popless flip out of a blunt at that spot was impossible. proved many of us wrong.
-lazerflip 50, so sick

Thanks Bullet, man. :) I appreciate you ramping these clips for me, too. You got to see some stuff nobody saw yet. I hope they like it :-D

MagicNarcosis
02-16-2010, 10:27 AM
i gotta start paying more attention you're making me look like an asshole here

LOL. Don't sleep on me, Rob!

Unregistered:
02-16-2010, 10:35 AM
i said it before in aim...but i dont care how long it takes you to put out a solo when it turns out like this...

it's like what chris rock said to gza about gza's lyrics...

” I was telling Chris Rock that it takes me forever to write – all day – forever to put something together. He said, “You know, but it last forever.”

that's how i feel about magic's solo's

All Love Magic

-EB

HorseHead
02-16-2010, 10:45 AM
I don't gotta say shit, look at the 20 plus comments here and at EA. I second those, unless it looks like something I wouldn't say, then I don't.

Really good edit. Line in the dyrdeks alley on the green rails was my fav. Just stuck out to me for some reason.

Yes.

Unregistered:
02-16-2010, 10:46 AM
Horse: what exactly would a guy with a snowglobe penis NOT say?

Skatehead
02-16-2010, 08:43 PM
that was so dope!!
i loved every min of it...

GymAllstar
02-20-2010, 07:19 AM
Magic, never had a chance to comment bro - just got back from Vegas

Amazing stuff all around man... I wish you dropped more videos like this throughout Skate2 - the whole vibe of the video felt bangin.. There isnt much I could say that hasnt already been said. Just wanted to let you know I watched this about 15 times and love it more each time i watch it