PDA

View Full Version : My Final Skate 2 Solo

pawnluvguitarist
02-13-2010, 10:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1ctN8vpAuc

Got a colab in the works, and maybe another quickie or two though ;)

Jack
02-13-2010, 11:01 PM
:26

on the T at GED. Fav trick, that was great, nosegrind nosemanny nosegrind.

Great vid Pawn. Skate 3 . . . can't wait to see what kind of crazyness you build in your own personal OATS park.

Tubilakken
02-14-2010, 02:16 AM
GED tricks and ender and late shovit tail mnl shovit and that thing on that thing and .. hell I liked it all... this was different than your other vids.. and yet I still loved it

schnavolda
02-14-2010, 05:38 AM
please don't let this be your last video. your footage is way too enjoyable.

this video got so many gems in it, i can't name them all.

destroying the T, manual on the boxes, that body varial, going under the rail at maloof, body varial noseslide, and so many more.

pawnluvguitarist
02-14-2010, 06:02 AM
Thanks guys. It wont be my last S2 vid, just my last solo or full part. It usually takes a month or two to put something like this together ;)

There will be a colab, maybe a few quickies, and i'll be making a best of Skate 2 vid as well :)

Flying_Seel
02-14-2010, 07:10 AM
my fav vid of you so far, mostly because it was all at full speed instead of slowed down like you usually do it. every trick was awesome, nuts, and combo filled. the only trick i didn't like was the ender because i'm not a fan of those kicking walls tricks or whatever.

Anchors
02-14-2010, 07:14 AM
Pawn seems your style is slowly getting bigger and faster, but with the same amount of creativity and tech as always.

Favs were: ged line, all the T buisness, 50-50 to bs feebs to ALL WHEEL bs blunt?! HELLO

Great stuff pawn, really really great.

heshfield
02-14-2010, 12:37 PM
yeah, Im liking the normal speed as well; gives a better sense of the timing and difficulty level--like the stuff on that 3 level manny pad. And I like how youre incorporating bonelesses now too. The 50-50 feeble blunt was crazy.

pawnluvguitarist
02-14-2010, 04:11 PM
Thanks for the feedback, yeah I think i'll be using quick cuts and normal speed more often. I think i've overdone the slomo in the past, probably gives the illusion of me going slow all the time haha

thesignguy
02-14-2010, 05:13 PM
So fun as always, second to last was my fav
I dont hink you skated faster, just not as much slomo
Wached 6 times already, get more prob, dont know if i listen to the words or watch tricks more. Came out great!

pawnluvguitarist
02-14-2010, 05:43 PM
So fun as always, second to last was my fav
I dont hink you skated faster, just not as much slomo
Wached 6 times already, get more prob, dont know if i listen to the words or watch tricks more. Came out great!

Oh yeah, def didn't skate any faster, most of my stuff is kinda fast, just used less slomo an transitions, quicker cuts and whatnot :)

Second last...

yeah the 50-50 >feeble>blunt

the feeble is actually an ungrindable. After hitting the brake button to get out of the 50-50 it renders everything ungrindable for a sec. Real fun way to skate that thing :)

HARDatLURK
02-14-2010, 05:47 PM
fuck pawn...that shit shit was amazing...its hard to even wrap my head around how you skate...awesome

DRFA1979
02-15-2010, 01:44 AM
Yeah this was INSANE. My fave from you so far. I don't even understand how you do half this stuff. You must either be really patient or realllllllly HIGH.

pawnluvguitarist
02-15-2010, 07:40 AM
You must either be really patient or realllllllly HIGH.

bingo :)

knexzor
02-15-2010, 01:26 PM
I'm still blown away by how you can produce such sick combinations of tricks, after all this time. I mean, nearly everything has been done on nearly everything in s2, but you play in a whole other league...

Brilliant video, as usual. Loved it

thebullet
02-16-2010, 08:19 AM
WOW, hard to say but maybe my favorite part from you yet. You mixed it up a bunch, and you got an eye for this game that nobody else has

-nosegrind up the T nosemanual around to nosegrind down, was one of the coolest things i've ever seen
-ollie grab on the quaterpipe then shuv bodyvarial out
-nosemanual revert shuv manual to nosemanual shuv
-wallie manual frontside flip
-bodyvarial slide around the corner to manual revertshuv
-5050 up feeble across blunt down, incredible