PDA

View Full Version : Illest Dance Krew IDK

Anjo606
09-22-2008, 06:36 PM
My breakdancer crew from Killeen K Town Texas. Started a year ago and we still high school kids so we gonna make it. Im so proud Of us cuz we only had 6 guys, all close ass friends, and now we got loads of ppl asking to learn and join us. Youve seen ABDC and ppl cry about how far theyve gotten and lack of support, Thats what i go through and i m just so happy

SonicKaos
09-22-2008, 08:48 PM
Im so proud Of us cuz we only had 6 guys, all close ass friends, and now we got loads of ppl asking to learn and join us.

Please rephrase that haha.

Congrats on the success though, got a video?

Nelson
09-23-2008, 03:59 AM
My breakdancer crew from Killeen K Town Texas. Started a year ago and we still high school kids so we gonna make it. Im so proud Of us cuz we only had 6 guys, all close ass friends, and now we got loads of ppl asking to learn and join us. Youve seen ABDC and ppl cry about how far theyve gotten and lack of support, Thats what i go through and i m just so happy

What? Did you do anything yet? Sound a little cocky....

joker
09-23-2008, 06:38 AM
My nephews and niece live down there. What school do you go to?

EmmitBrown
09-23-2008, 12:04 PM
ummm......what's ABDC?

Anjo606
09-23-2008, 03:42 PM
Joker i got to ellsion ima sophomore

KushKrashBOOM
09-23-2008, 03:45 PM
do you have footage?
lol...

Nelson
09-23-2008, 03:55 PM
you haven't explained what you acomplished

EmmitBrown
09-23-2008, 04:05 PM
indeed....you have self confidence (which is necessary)....but you say that "you're still high school kids, so you're gonna make it" (paraphrased)....what separates you from all of the high school kids that don't.....? you need to put in work while no one is paying attention before you receive praise.....

Anjo606
09-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Aight heres the thing. We dont have footage cuz my friend keeps forgetting to bring a camera Kush. ANd asnwering UJustGotAdopted we dont have to do shows to accomplsh something. We lasted a year and trained since we started, never breaking up, we're sticking to it, thats accomplishment. Another is we're being ourselves not trying to get others to join and showing off. They ask to join cuz they watch us, and it wasnt our intention to get ppl to join. I dont care if they want to or not join, but at least BBoying is known.

Nelson
09-23-2008, 04:41 PM
oh i was under the impression that you have acomplished something like a sponsor deal or soething like that

but congrats on staying together

but you've together one year and you have no footy because 1 person keeps forgetting there camera? come on...

Anjo606
09-23-2008, 04:46 PM
oh i was under the impression that you have acomplished something like a sponsor deal or soething like that

but congrats on staying together

but you've together one year and you have no footy because 1 person keeps forgetting there camera? come on...

Not really for the whole year man. we had a vid in feb that was edited by a friend and it was when we sucked. We havent wanted to make one til now, and thats when he started to forget. We have pics so far like the one on my avatar, and hopefulyl get a vid soon. Im not sure depends on my leader/ friend

ERIKDOTCOM
09-26-2008, 03:19 PM
Yeah, I wanna see some footy Anjo.