saunders420
02-26-2010, 12:02 PM
divx link
http://www.metadivx.com/jnlmiad092ta/The_Boondock_Saints_2.2009.avi.html

heres another link to find other streams
http://www.movies-links.tv/movies/the_boondock_saints_ii_all_saints_day/

Nelson
02-26-2010, 12:11 PM
Sick, saw this when it dropped, fucking awesomeeeeeeeeeeee.

Clayfighter
02-26-2010, 09:31 PM
god this movie is the worst

Granka
02-27-2010, 04:49 AM
I thought the movie was okay. But hey, it´s quite hard to top the first one when the first one is so damn good.

saunders420
02-27-2010, 07:26 AM
I thought the movie was okay. But hey, it´s quite hard to top the first one when the first one is so damn good.

thats the truth

BritneysDignity
03-01-2010, 03:12 PM
honestly...this is the first movie, but with different stuff happening and none of the heart and soul.

they tried wayyyyy too hard to simply replicate the first one. it was written like a fucking die hard.

maybe i was expecting too much from it. it was entertaining, dont get me wrong, but it should have been called something else. it should have been the first of another movie instead of a sequel to a completely different type of movie where the same stuff happens.

i was thurly disappointed.

saunders420
03-01-2010, 03:59 PM
the replicated scenes from the first movie is what made this sequel odd...
and very cliche

BritneysDignity
03-01-2010, 04:26 PM
exactly...and not even scenes...like they brought in a "funny" character to replace rocco....they had the chick doing her "willem dafoe" type of thing....and the cops were over the top in trying to be the same characters from the first one...

"serial crusher theory" line..."midget" line....LOTS of shit ilke that...where they wanted to have single lines have the same impact as the ilnes they're supposed to be paying homage to did in the first one...if that made sense.

lots of cool stuff to pick up on if you're real familiar with the first one, but instead of it feeling "referencey" like a kevin smith movie, it came off very trite