PDA

View Full Version : Me and some old guys skating

thesignguy
09-24-2008, 12:35 PM
This is me and my bro's this weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnAr0VFA2Dw

Keep in mind we are all over 35 prob the same age as some of your parents.
P.S. I'm the swimmer, I filmed so one of the draw-bax of filming is not getting to much of myself.

EmmitBrown
09-24-2008, 12:54 PM
pshshhhhh....i read the same description at the ea forums......

switch it up...jeesh!

nah, ;) i liked it.....

joker
09-24-2008, 03:22 PM
you've inspired me to go down in the cellar and dig out my "body armour" and go balls out this weekend, not Monkey Brains, but I'll get somewhat agressive. If i cathc a dirty hipper, I'm blaming you man. :D

StrabMawr
09-24-2008, 03:32 PM
you've inspired me to go down in the cellar and dig out my "body armour" and go balls out this weekend, not Monkey Brains, but I'll get somewhat agressive. If i cathc a dirty hipper, I'm blaming you man.

without footage it's fiction... ;)

joker
09-24-2008, 03:36 PM
this is true which is why I'm bribing the 12 year old to come out and video me attempting to take a stab at my youth. :cool:

StrabMawr
09-24-2008, 03:42 PM
Hell yeah...hope so, look forward to seeing the footage...Time for the young un's to step aside...you've probably got a shit hot park a couple of blocks down the road...keyhole pool, blue tiles and real coping oh you lucky bastards!!

joker
09-24-2008, 03:53 PM
nothing too "rippin' around here man. I'm also not very savy when it comes to videos and conversions. I'm still trying to figure out how this bugger of a vid cam works. Had it since the tike was born but never really dabbled too much with it hence me bribing the 12 year old....

StrabMawr
09-24-2008, 04:37 PM
Hit my mail up if you need any help on sticking it all together..this is what we've got closest to me...rode the mini ramp a few years ago, but these days I want something like the sign guy..concrete pools and bowls to carve, easier on the knees :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTe_TGij-K4

thesignguy
09-24-2008, 07:00 PM
Yeah Emmit It took 3 hours after I uploaded it to finish processing. I had to do a bunch of crap that I kept putting off. So I had a post setup for both sites in a open window waiting for it to finish. Finally 3 hours later and countless open and closed windows it finished. So I pussed out and just cut and pasted, then hit the road till just now.

Joker n Strab: live life my friends, it used to suck the next 2 days after skating. But for the last 3 or 4 years I try to hit it at least once every 2 weeks. Summer sux but winter you skate to stay warm :D Now the next day I feel fine. Wakeboarding still killz tho. I have hurt a lot of crap last few from skating. Broke my big toe, bent my leg backwards ollieing a 10' platform, and the last guy in the vid got a magnet board. Fatty magnets countersunk in shoes and metal plates on top of deck. I tried bein superman and 4' in the air wanted to bail, cant bail from a magnet. Bent my right thumb back to my wrist. I did the same thing a year b4 trying to get massive air on a moped, which snaped the tendon in my left thumb and needed reconstructive surgery. I have broken to many bones to count, and had more stitches and surgery than you can imagine. But you only live once right. So joker what i am saying is go get that hipper and then thank me instead of blaming me ;)

EmmitBrown
09-24-2008, 07:12 PM
haha, just messin with ya....dug the vid tho for real.....

lookingforgold
09-25-2008, 12:22 AM
Sick. Thats a nice looking bowl..and night time skating looks unbelievably fun, wish tehre was something like that around here.

ERIKDOTCOM
09-27-2008, 08:04 AM
Cool stuff Sign. It looked fun.