PDA

View Full Version : Bone This! [Edited by ChasmJ]

NotedDerk
03-10-2010, 03:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v83wz-bFFhU

Probably my final skate 2 solo, not that I want it to be my last or any of you care so saying this is pointless, but EVERY video editing software has crapped on me, vegas, premiere, and movie maker, so I'm screwed. Have to ask others to edit for me and luckily chasm did, also want to thank panda for offering, and by the time I have enough footage for a new part, it will be for the henchman full length and then skate 3 will be out soon after so enjoy.

thebullet
03-10-2010, 06:33 AM
holy cow man, that was amazing. So many awesome creative clips in there. Wish I had more time to go into specifics, but that was so good. Was not a fan of the song, mostly cause it didn't' really fit, but I know you didn't edit it so no biggie.

Yeah, again, so much unique creativity, really really enjoyed this.

andersatan
03-10-2010, 07:09 AM
Hot damn, that was sick. So fucking creative, and such a unique style... first vid i've seen from you and you caught me by surprise then blew me away.

Skatehead
03-10-2010, 08:07 AM
this had its gems...
nice work

SupaFly
03-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Haha that was cool,fave clips were the slow mo dog piss and the step off gap between the fork in the tree,unique take on skate dude,thumbs up.

RWJReaL86
03-10-2010, 11:29 AM
That was really cool man, a really unique style of skateboarding I haven't seen. Lots of cool trick in there I never would've thought of. Kudos!

PS3 Skater
03-10-2010, 12:42 PM
sick.

NotedDerk
03-10-2010, 01:31 PM
this has to be the second andersatan, you gave me a nice little quote about my style towards the game, hah.

'this video surprised me, never watched your stuff before... but it was really good, some tricks I didn't like but the dope ones made up for it easily. You have like a OATs, realistic, unrealistic hippy flip glitch ass kinda style and i like it.'

andersatan
03-10-2010, 03:17 PM
this has to be the second andersatan, you gave me a nice little quote about my style towards the game, hah.

'this video surprised me, never watched your stuff before... but it was really good, some tricks I didn't like but the dope ones made up for it easily. You have like a OATs, realistic, unrealistic hippy flip glitch ass kinda style and i like it.'

Ha lol, my bad, i remember that comment now.

Stevland
03-10-2010, 04:14 PM
i'll be honest, if it wasn't for the other comments i would have skipped this. the song is bad beyond belief, had to turn down the sound after 2 clips.
besides that, very good. very creative. i likes.

darthmonkeyman
03-11-2010, 02:07 AM
Sick stuff derk.

Nollie inward gap
manny revert shuv
rev shuv at the parkade
double grind parkade
line at 2:05
tailwalk manny
crazy smith on the higgh ledge
dog piss

skelli_bonez
03-12-2010, 03:36 PM
holy cow man, that was amazing. So many awesome creative clips in there. Wish I had more time to go into specifics, but that was so good. Was not a fan of the song, mostly cause it didn't' really fit, but I know you didn't edit it so no biggie.

Yeah, again, so much unique creativity, really really enjoyed this.

holy mackrole i agree, really unique stuff its fresh and smoooth and nice filmin