PDA

View Full Version : Clayfighters Last Stand

Clayfighter
03-14-2010, 07:54 PM
i finally finished my final solo finally and here it is http://www.wegame.com/watch/clayfighters-revenge-the-final-chapter-part-2/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pozT8aBRZO0

Demzilla
03-14-2010, 07:59 PM
i already watched this...

SeksulChokolate
03-14-2010, 08:10 PM
damn clay that was friggen sick
love seeing stuff from you
always a pleasent surprise :)

Clayfighter
03-14-2010, 08:14 PM
well thank you my good sir

Jack
03-14-2010, 08:41 PM
mongo to fakie in a line . . . :37. That was fucking sweet Clay.

love the tunes. Sweet ender.

sw 360 wayward heel for the win.

teh m1L3z
03-14-2010, 08:50 PM
sick. loved it. alotta nice stuff in there.

bs lip to fs blunt at the dam was dope.

liked the ender too. as well as a bunch of other stuff i dont feel like naming.

enjoyed the song too. flowedness

heshfield
03-14-2010, 09:31 PM
that was fun to watch--music was perfect.
mongo switch-up, nollie heel bs crooks, sw tre noseblunt, cab flip feeble 180 transfer, powerslide lip fs flip, switch boardslide to blunt--tech lines for days.

Skatehead
03-14-2010, 10:12 PM
haha this was dope...
loved it clay..

DRFA1979
03-15-2010, 04:50 AM
Clay, that was sexy. Especially the bit when I saw my deck. You are a perfect popper!

RWJReaL86
03-15-2010, 08:34 AM
that was tight. That's also the second time in as many days that I've seen the mongo switch-up, and I still don't know how to pull it off. The force is strong in this one

Clayfighter
03-15-2010, 09:18 AM
that was tight. That's also the second time in as many days that I've seen the mongo switch-up, and I still don't know how to pull it off. The force is strong in this one

yeah i told miles not to post his vid till mine was done cause im such a ego maniac lol. but yeah ill make a fake tutorial lying to the public to keep my secret safe . also thanks for watching

bohemian
03-15-2010, 09:30 AM
freshhhh

Stevland
03-15-2010, 09:59 AM
as hesh said, lines for days. hotness.

thesignguy
03-15-2010, 05:10 PM
Man your vids are cool, i wish i could pul off the heavier dude, looks so cool
Your lines are always worth the watch, everything low between
The switcheroo had me rewind a few times

darthmonkeyman
03-15-2010, 05:34 PM
Totally killed.
Strangely my favorite bits were all the flatground flip tricks in lines. You pop them so perfectly.
Always a joy!

skelli_bonez
03-15-2010, 08:17 PM
liked the music :D hehehe

ooOooO a willy grind? nice

mongo to flondo fakie doom thats creativee like u said

cool knee bending lines

hef cab flip feeble 180 out on red rail was smooth with hot filming nice.

line with switch bs heel up looked sick, looks like it could have taken some patience to get right

ender a lil wonko but good filming and nice ramp with it :D

overall nice goodbye to skate2

TheIronSheep
03-15-2010, 09:22 PM
loved the music syncopation. that was unreal. as many others have said, your popping on the flatground flip tricks is so sick..

banger was sick, as well as the mongo switchup... i can't believe how absolutely smooth that video was.

keep up the fantastic work.

Flying_Seel
03-16-2010, 08:57 AM
liked the music :D hehehe

ooOooO a willy grind? nice

mongo to flondo fakie doom thats creativee like u said

cool knee bending lines

hef cab flip feeble 180 out on red rail was smooth with hot filming nice.

line with switch bs heel up looked sick, looks like it could have taken some patience to get right

ender a lil wonko but good filming and nice ramp with it :D

overall nice goodbye to skate2

hopefully he doesn't get diabetes from all that sugar.

i liked it. the only thing i don't like is how it seems like you do some tricks just to try and get people to like start shit? idk. like that willy and switch 360 inward and blunt double flip...that mongo to fakie thing was sweet tho. first time i've seen that glitch used where it doesn't look like a glitch. for a second i was stumped like "lolwut how'd he do that?" haha. pretty good farewell solo tho =D

Clayfighter
03-16-2010, 09:04 AM

i liked it. the only thing i don't like is how it seems like you do some tricks just to try and get people to like start shit? idk. like that willy and switch 360 inward and blunt double flip...that mongo to fakie thing was sweet tho. first time i've seen that glitch used where it doesn't look like a glitch. for a second i was stumped like "lolwut how'd he do that?" haha. pretty good farewell solo tho =D

no i dont do tricks to start anything i just feel people dont use all they have and can do. i just like using the un use tricks its my style and it sets me apart from the "happy medium remakes". yeah ive seen the video i dont wanna see it again only in skate form

Skatehead
03-16-2010, 09:29 AM
Grill um!!!

Anchors
03-16-2010, 02:52 PM
All those tricks pissed me off to the max....ARRRRG!!!

They also made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

I guess this vid made me aware that I'm bi-polar.

THANKS CLAY.

Flying_Seel
03-16-2010, 04:35 PM
oh man sorry i forgot, i can't give honest opinions with out catching any flack. my bad guys.

HorseHead
03-16-2010, 05:33 PM
Liked it Clay. Good song choice, you picked the right part of the 80's this time. Edit was really nicely done. Still the smoothest lines in the business.

And Seel, no, you can't give honest opinions. Sorry, I don't make the rules. You should probably write the mayor. Or call him at 911-420-6969.

darthmonkeyman
03-16-2010, 06:30 PM
You should probably write the mayor. Or call him at 911-420-6969.
I have that number on speed dial... it aint the mayors... :eek:

Clayfighter
03-16-2010, 07:27 PM
oh man sorry i forgot, i can't give honest opinions with out catching any flack. my bad guys.

no you can give honest opinions i just feel you went out of your way to "start something". i mean people do weird tricks all the time but ive never heard someone accuse them of doing them to start an argument. i just like to do weird tricks to quote luther from the warriors "because i like doing stuff like that" so if that bothers you ill just have to quote luther again and ask "FOR WHAT!"

skelli_bonez
03-16-2010, 10:12 PM

lolwut

MagicNarcosis
03-17-2010, 01:09 AM

i liked it. the only thing i don't like is how it seems like you do some tricks just to try and get people to like start shit? idk. l

No No No..

That's called having fun.

Solo, the Clay was amazing.

Fluck.... I legit typed that out on accident. The solo was dope, homie. You do what I wouldn't do because I would lose my health benefits.

Clayfighter
03-24-2010, 06:43 PM
glad people enjoyed this