View Full Version : I Stand Corrected

thesignguy
03-16-2010, 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_vpuSWyy70&fmt=18

enjoy!

Demzilla
03-16-2010, 12:21 PM
sock color glitch hahahahahaha....

boneless across the meatloaf was perfect roll up foot down back in...real nice....
rock 180 on the corner ledge in oldtown...
power lip 1:20......gross...
duel signs wall 5-0.....

fucking ungble smith up roll in at downtown....good lord....144...
duel sign wall blunt.....
early grab after the run...STYLE...so awesome...
invert at matrix...hahahah...

awesome shit i must say....

Jack
03-16-2010, 12:35 PM
SG . . . . I have such a crush on your skating. You always do what you want to do.

Ungrindable rocknroll hippie jump to fakie . . . . whatever, that trick doesn't even exist unless you're on the sticks.

powerslide tricks for days.

I'm still worked up about your hippie 180 sw 50 on the sports car and that was over a month ago.

This whole solo is joy.

heshfield
03-16-2010, 01:19 PM
pure signguy--if theres anyone who stays true to their style the most, its you. And I love it because everything is so unique.
Lots of variety, creativeity, and personality. popless fingerflip, bonk shuv back smith, pyramid lipslide, 6 inch handplant on the matrix wedge..awesome.

pawnluvguitarist
03-16-2010, 02:18 PM
loved it B :)

Cool seeing you try out the fisheye a bit...

Such a distinct style man, really, no one skates like you...

Have you used the song before? Maybe it was one of the options you gave me the few times I've edited for you...

thesignguy
03-16-2010, 03:31 PM
Demz, no glitch, yellow sox are rad as all get out
thanks for the kind words, always like to see you name pop up with a reply, really apreciate it

Jack, thanks like Demz I dig seeing you reply, think you have on about everything i have done. Yeah I don't know if I have a style I just roll around doing what comes to mind on stuff I don't see people skate much. Not a lot of handrails in my vids for sure.

Hesh, thanks dude no intentional style stayin trueage here just havin some fun, glad you liked

Pawn, could say the same for you, kinda weird how everyone says nobody skates like me. Whats wrong with everyone else? Yeah that was the song I gave you for OATS6 I have been planning this part out to that song since then. I have listened to that song at least 1000 times in my head imagining the line and finger flips to the drums everything, it has been disturbing to some degree. Thats why I really wanted to do the edit. The first fingerflip that starts the fast pace didnt come out as well as i imagined it in my mind haha

SeksulChokolate
03-16-2010, 07:30 PM
you have by far one of the most enjoyable styles in this game
such a good vid
awesome vibe and buttery tricks
nice work sg

thesignguy
03-17-2010, 05:53 AM
Wow man thats pretty much the ultimate compliment anyone could ask for, thanks dude.

Stevland
03-17-2010, 12:59 PM
line with the no pop method and the handplant at the matrix are my favourites.

Skatevid2
03-17-2010, 04:40 PM
This is why your my favorite fake skateboarder.
the vibe was perfect..
skating was Great, i loved all thos revert boards and ungrindable stalls, they look so perfect. expecially with a hippy 360 out.
so sick signguy
so sick.
ender was great by the way

thesignguy
03-18-2010, 07:19 AM
thanks dude, some eye dabbing comments from you guys. Lil sv, you have supported all my stuff I really appreciate it.

mamba12
03-18-2010, 08:35 AM
<3 mini boardslides
and orange sign on the barrier is genius.

undeniable style. bring on hardcore mode signguy

thesignguy
03-19-2010, 07:47 AM
thanks mamba, so stoked to see what the new physics lets us do. last hoora for this badboy, ima give her one last comment b4 i go watch further and get inspired

skelli_bonez
03-19-2010, 05:29 PM
very nice last skate2 solo from u signguy.

i like ur power to ungrindable boards and lips, with hippie jumps out at times :D

fingerflip fakie with sign useage was superb.

wallie front blunt with sign use very nice as well.

line at 2:04 smooth and just happy

handplant on lil banker was sweet, i love those tricks.. come out of no where.

boardstal 360 hippie = :>

ender was sweet too

very nice, classic signguy cams and a classic vid, a good representation of all your skate2 vids in one.

u win