PDA

View Full Version : i need a grown mans chair

sk8cdt
03-18-2010, 01:59 PM
i decided that once skate 3 comes out and there's no new info I'm done with the kids table. to much of a pain in the ass listening to everyone being unhelpful and hostile

/rant

K05T0N
03-18-2010, 05:21 PM
ive been done since skate 2 came out

blackhawk17
03-18-2010, 07:47 PM
wise choice dude.

jest118
03-18-2010, 10:26 PM
The first rule of the kids table is don't talk about the kids table.

PS3 Skater
03-20-2010, 09:29 AM
sorry if this sounds weird, the kids table is the ea forums right? I dont know cause I joined fluckit instead of the ea forums :D

pawnluvguitarist
03-20-2010, 10:44 AM
kids table is what it is, more people = more views, more discussion ect
Its nice to have, but its also nice to have a smaller more cozy setting that is Fluckit.

EA is like going to a huge house party where you don't know everybody, theres good, bad, fights, ect Its fun every once in a while, and you can meet new people.

But Fluckit is more of a laid back experience. Like just chillin with a few buds, maybe some you met at the house party...

Nelson
03-20-2010, 11:17 AM
Its nice to have, but its also nice to have a smaller more cozy setting that is Fluckit.

EA is like going to a huge house party where you don't know everybody, theres good, bad, fights, ect Its fun every once in a while, and you can meet new people.

But Fluckit is more of a laid back experience. Like just chillin with a few buds, maybe some you met at the house party...

This should be on the homepage with quotes and your name below it.

I'm gonna try to get that done.

IanJ
03-20-2010, 02:37 PM
I concur I've always preferred Fluckit over EA's forums

sk8cdt
03-20-2010, 09:07 PM

QFT that middle paragraphs goin in my sig