PDA

View Full Version : Sledgehammer - AM/DP - Slamooh/Stevland

Stevland
03-29-2010, 02:11 AM
little collab with me and slammy (animal machine). we waited too long for this, we prolly gonna do it again in S3.

also probably my last S2 appereance.

as the cooks at the chinese buffet always say: enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gWkzRMxuHE

or

http://www.wegame.com/watch/sledgehammer-am-dp-slamooh-stevland/

schnavolda
03-29-2010, 02:54 AM
one of my favorite songs from back when i was a child. peter gabriel is a genius.

sick video, stevland trademark editing. really good flow. stevland is finding new in the frequency other people push and slamooh's just showing more style than some full teams have added together.

this is officially the second to last s2 video i watch. the last will be the am full.

heshfield
03-29-2010, 07:49 AM
you didnt use peter gabriel's 'sledgehammer'...you did. No matter what, you cant top that music video, but this was awesome nonetheless.

stev's kickflip to the wedge, wallride over the rail, wallie kickflip across the gap, kf blunt 270.
slamooh destroys; 50-50 no comply, gap backtail gap to fakie, kickflip to late forward flip? huh? waht? really, how did you do that? amazing.

One of the better collabs, for sure.

SupaFly
03-29-2010, 10:19 AM
I love you guys,god damn that video was beast !!

GymAllstar
03-29-2010, 11:19 AM
Jealous of the Ramps Stevalnd - sooo good man

Loved all of it. Stevland always has creative gaps and Slamooh always brings a great style to his clips. Cannot wait to see some collab's when S3 drops... more nutty spots to kill

Jack
03-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Stev, your ender was delicious, i ate it twice and i crave more.

Slam, your part was potent, filled with potential.

As close as S3 is, this collabo makes me feel like there's more to be done in San Van.

5 stars.

SeksulChokolate
03-29-2010, 02:14 PM
damn nice one guys

stev in my opinion one of your best parts to date...absolutely killed it

slamooh fuckin rips..soo good dude you have a perfect mix of realism and speed
one of my favorite styles in this game

edit was great
filming
awesome work

TheIronSheep
03-29-2010, 04:49 PM
wow, so great.
absolutely destroyed everything in your wake
keep up the fantastic work guys
loved the edit.
phenomenal.

Stevland
03-30-2010, 01:39 AM
thanks chocobros

skHate88
03-30-2010, 03:00 AM
0:42 360 skinny
1:47 fingerflip
1:51 double flip into the wall
bernard spotting
this song is great
2:38 back tail bump to fakie
3:14 5050 no comply
3:46 switch fs 3
4:25 line
ender

stev's editing is dangerous and shampooh's silky smoothness makes butter look bristly.

robley
03-30-2010, 04:27 AM
slammy's ender was nuts enough just based on how impossible it is to film in that stupid park

HorseHead
03-31-2010, 08:40 AM
I've watched this a few times over the last few days. It's awesome, the edit is perfect as you'd expect from Mr.Land.

Slamooh killed it of course, but this had to be one of my favorite Stevland parts. I probably say that every time there's a new Stevland video, but that doesn't make it any less true.

There were some tricks, but I'm not in a list mood. I liked it when you jumped. And then jumped into a grind. Then you spun a little. That was good. Oh, and the board flips. Those were cool.

Slamooh
04-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Tks for the comments guys.
Im pretty glad we finally did one collabo me and Mr land ;). Pretty happy stev made the edit and made everything good looking ;).
Sick ramps and your filming never disappoint. you keep on finding new awesome gaps / skinny gaps in a dead city
Amazing ender
Tks for the spot ;). It was good to have some of my hardest gaps in a vid with Mr gapland (sw 360 skinny high ledge and TF gap). Lets do it again in S3 :cool:
hesh, about that forward flip thingy, switch stance glitch, flick your kickflip / switch stance glitch + timing

thebullet
04-05-2010, 08:55 AM
so so sick. Stevland, with skate3 around the corner, you are STILL finding new gaps.
SLamooh, one of my favorites, never let's me down. Can't wait to see what you got saved up for the AM full.