PDA

View Full Version : sonics hc grind paragraph...

Demzilla
03-31-2010, 06:43 AM
Grind suction has pretty much been removed entirely, which makes grinding one of the hardest things to do in the game. I bet you had probably guessed that already, but did you know that even IF you manage to land in a grind, that doesn't mean you're going to stay in it? Let's say you land in a smith grind, but your back truck isn't on all the way... Tough luck - you were close, but you're going to slide off and there is nothing you can do about it. If you want to grind, you better do it perfectly or the game won't even register it as a grind. However this does have an upside to it, in that super short tapping grinds are possible (and probable). One time I landed in said smith grind, which slid off into a tail slide for a fraction of a second before I fell off. The game didn't register either of the tricks, but it looked pretty damn sweet in the replay.

does anybody know how excited that makes me...

i could only get sloppier in s2 if i got dirty before i started my attempts..
(YES IL ADMIT IT...I GET DIRTY ON PURPOSE...)

imagin forcing yoruself through grinds using the sticks to adjust as you go along...

best shit ever....

my hype will never peak....

quetonto1
03-31-2010, 07:12 AM
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE

and i think its already been said, that different ledge slide/grind differently

soo you slip backwards on rails,

and stop sooner on concrete ledges

haha i would love that,

HorseHead
03-31-2010, 08:35 AM
This

Fucking

Rules

PS3 Skater
03-31-2010, 08:49 AM
cant wait till I play it for the first time! :-) the demo is only two weeks away!! :P

Demzilla
03-31-2010, 08:53 AM
15 days NINJAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roccityroller
03-31-2010, 10:29 AM
STOP POSTING THIS!!!

i get here so i don't get hyped and now you come in with grind physics and fluckit parks.... fuckin up my steeelo homie.