PDA

View Full Version : Recession Free Presents: The Bailout Package, Full Length video

Chiefmacdod
04-01-2010, 10:10 PM
Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22_FfkXUAXc

Intro,TACOPUNISH3R,NinetySB,OG Ninja

Part 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUqeOt8pHW8
Opie Jacob, Chiefmacdod, Credits

Hope you all enjoy, this has been in the works for a long long time, comments are appreciated.

:)

Roccityroller
04-01-2010, 11:03 PM
awesome... all the way through. Excellent work gentlemen... Chied takes the cake for best part for me.

knexzor
04-02-2010, 02:43 AM
dolly shot on the bs heel in lower res! excellent
oh man cant watch another video with that song... sorry ninety

opies first trick
woah crail to hubba I did another variation of that very trick at that spot yesterday
noseblunt @ matrix
sw bigspin feeble
fakie heel
wallride flip
wow really bangin part, loved the ender

chiefs filming on the matrix line!
tre nosegrind
hardflip 5-0 sexchange subway!!!
rl timelapse is a big no for me
woah revert to feeble thingy
tre overcrook, fisheye angle SEXXX

this wasnt supposed to be a review but it kinda went that way
sorry for being sparse on taco and ninety lol, again, wasnt even supposed to write this much,.

quetonto1
04-02-2010, 03:22 AM
chief's just awesome

favourite part =)

Chiefmacdod
04-02-2010, 05:05 AM
Thanks guys! i appreciate it....

knex, that revert feeble took me about an hour to get right haha :)

thebullet
04-02-2010, 10:02 AM
ok guys, I commented at ea as well, but this full, just completely suprised me with awesomness. Seriously, Opie and Chief especially, creativity and difficulty to the max. Well done. My new favorite team.

HorseHead
04-02-2010, 10:09 AM
ok guys, I commented at ea as well, but this full, just completely suprised me with awesomness. Seriously, Opie and Chief especially, creativity and difficulty to the max. Well done. My new favorite team.

I 2nd this statement. Haven't seen much of you guys before this, I think you're mostly on the EA forums, but this surprised the hell out of me with how awesome it was. Some questionable music choices, but I say that about everything because I'm a music nazi.

mamba12
04-03-2010, 09:17 AM
like bullet and horse, haven't seen much of you guys, but i know it's been a long time comin. and it was worth it, the video was great all the way through.

taco had a great part. chill vibe, but some really tech tricks, specifically all the popless stuff. banger was sexy.
ninety's was good. little bit faster, but kinda lacking WOW tricks. long ass 5050 at waterfront was cool though
ninja, kinda same story as ninety. switch nosemanny 360 revert was sick
opie's part blew this thing outa the park though. serious banger fest. :36 - 1:16 that was all gold for me (40sec of straight bangers!) great fkn part.
chief well deserving of ender. great stuff throughout (wallride tre!) banger was crazy, but so was the whole part

great work guys.