PDA

View Full Version : Rippers Report Episode 2 (Very special guest this week)

iRipper89
04-05-2010, 08:18 PM
READ BEFORE WATCHING
- There is no video clips in this weeks episode so you may browse while listening.
- In future episodes i will include video clips and i will let you know at the beginning of the episode when to expect them so you can switch back to it and watch
- If you have expressed your interest in being in a future episode and i haven't responded, don't worry, i have listed everyone down who is interested and will be contacting you shortly.
- roccityroller will be in the next episode (i didn't forget about you) that will be out by weeks end or maybe during the weekend. were both college student who just returned from spring break so we just have to find some time.

I hope you enjoy and ideas on how to make the show better are more than welcome.

If you want to be in an episode just throw me a pm and let me know (comments tend to get lost in the mix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbLGQpHAxak

skelli_bonez
04-05-2010, 09:09 PM
this shit is entertaining, go signguy!

SupaFly
04-05-2010, 10:40 PM
I really like these,keep em going.

darthmonkeyman
04-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Really good. Keep it up :)

thesignguy
04-06-2010, 08:17 AM
was fun, iripper guy is real ez to talk to, we actually talked for 50 minutes or more. I say um a lot and i realized when I listened with my headphones last night, dude was fiddlin with shit through the whole thing haha. No but I think these could be cool, and I would suggest anyone to do it.
Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

thebullet
04-06-2010, 08:25 AM
this are rad. Cool idea for sure. Interesting. Hope you keep em coming.

my only thing, is that you should put some kinda visuals during it instead of just a black screen. Maybe whoever's on its old parts or something, so we getter a better sense of who we are watching.

just an idea. Keep em coming though.

edit: oh woops, guess I should have actually read before watching...my bad.

PyR0MaNiAc225
04-06-2010, 08:47 AM
this are rad. Cool idea for sure. Interesting. Hope you keep em coming.

my only thing, is that you should put some kinda visuals during it instead of just a black screen. Maybe whoever's on its old parts or something, so we getter a better sense of who we are watching.

just an idea. Keep em coming though.
Ya he said he would put some kind of vid in place of the black screen next time he does this.

heshfield
04-06-2010, 11:05 AM
Im surprised there wasnt more talk of the GC stuff but nice job on this.
youre a good interviewee, signguy.
these are really interesting; iRipper is a good interviewer--guy does his homework.

Stevland
04-06-2010, 11:27 AM
good listen

robley
04-06-2010, 12:25 PM
this is awesome. i want to do one if i don't fall from whatever little bit of relevancy i have by skate 3.

Flying_Seel
04-06-2010, 12:33 PM
this is awesome. i want to do one if i don't fall from whatever little bit of relevancy i have by skate 3.

who are you?

robley
04-06-2010, 12:37 PM
who are you?

sometimes i don't even know myself.

Skatehead
04-06-2010, 12:41 PM
robley or demz or magic would be a good one...

pawnluvguitarist
04-07-2010, 02:57 PM
:pSG likes my thought processes, SG likes my thought processes:p

anyone else laugh when he dropped something and was like "oh God" haha

was a great interview though, keep em coming :)

thesignguy
04-07-2010, 03:04 PM
fuck you i have nervs of steel

it easier to sound cool with silent words on a screen haha

Skatevid2
04-08-2010, 05:58 PM
oooh. this is what you were talking about signguy
and yeah man, your definitly on Hex. i wouldnt let you leave us for your life man.

im realy proud of the mention, the two mentions actually. surprised the Vestal contest wasnt brought up(you know, that thing you should have won. i still have that watch i should be mailing you.)

seems like a realy good interviewer though. If he ever gets bored enough, or through all of these people, i wouldnt mind being a part of it either.

SG was a realy good choice though ripper,smooth talking and easy listening. one of the most interesting skaters and people of skate 2 for sure.
i remember the dark days of "OG" skate (ive always thought that was lame too). haha
the dark days of awkward mustaches and mongo pushing around the parkade. =]

and yes, Hex was the first of the clothing teams, and proud of it. really cool that people are talking about it too.

Skatevid2
04-08-2010, 06:01 PM
still feels great to have been a part of that Game of s.k.a.t.e by the way.
we had our fights, but im still realy glad to have been involved with you guys. Pawn, Midnight, all of you guys. i still feel like youre all some of my best fakeskate friends, even if we rarely talk.

too bad you went and had a kid and messed up part two. =]