PDA

View Full Version : WTF they didnt deserve to die.

Anjo606
04-06-2010, 04:10 PM
Found out this morning two my friends died yesterday morning from a head on collision. Then i read more and found out the third guys in the hospital and the cuase of the crash by driving on the wrong side of the road which caused a headonn coliision. I dont give a damn what his reason for driving there was cuz its not gonna be good enough to get out of anything. RIP ANT N GARV!

Clayfighter
04-06-2010, 08:30 PM
i dont think most deserve to die but if he was driving on the wrong side then he was probably drunk or doing some other dumb shit. sorry for your lose

sk8cdt
04-06-2010, 08:30 PM
jesus, im sorry man, hang in there

PyR0MaNiAc225
04-06-2010, 08:58 PM
ya man, stay strong. much love to you

Anjo606
04-07-2010, 04:45 PM
thx for the support. idk how some guy could do that on a toll road with one lane only and one way only. yesterady was first time i ever cried seeing my friend last time at his memorial. my other friends going to heaven saturday so gonna say my last goodbye there. today now two friends got arrested for weed. thinking im at the turning point where i got lucky and dodged the bullet that could have caused me to courrpt. losing too many friends, not sure what to think anymore