PDA

View Full Version : The Final Threat Full

Roccityroller
04-09-2010, 01:24 PM
This full is a little different in terms of structure. The team wanted to do a full length, but not some drawn out, 20 min production with full parts and everything.

Instead, we wanted to do something that sorta gave S2 a final sendoff from Threat. So, this full has no full parts, just two main sections, Friends and Spots. I figured, what is a Final Threat Full without the people that helped us come up and spots that made Triple Threat what it is.

We had such an outpour of clips from friends that we got everyone included in both the friends and the spots montage.

Call it a full length, a collab, a community video, or whatever. This is the final full length video from Threat in S2.

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVIGsH0Y09c

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd22pu_4bIk

Skatehead
04-09-2010, 01:59 PM
such a fun ass watch....
most fun i had watching a full inna long time...
alot of good clips from the team and friends...
great job roc...happy birthday.

heshfield
04-09-2010, 02:25 PM
fuckin awesome.
Really fresh structure for a full; I like how its all mixed up--gave it a great vibe.
fakie tre manny to blunt was sick. demz wallie over the stairs, supa nollie 50-50 bs lip, embers making it in, and mamba killin it with the lines.
part 2; total destruction of these spots. gym's cab crooks, roc's judo wallplant, mamba's fs hurricane and smith late shuv on the fence, redhook's bs 180 melon grab.
The darkness was absolutely murdered; stev's fingerflip, anchors' fastplant, roc's gap to wallbash on the dumpster.
mamba's blunt fakie and slasher front smith over the deathbox were sick, and, holy shit!, cuz' nosegrind heel over the deathbox and one foot lean over the guardtower--mustve been the run of a lifetime for him.
Same good things said apply to all the stuff thrown down the ol' handy-gap--360 stale was banger.

Whole thing was basically one giant montage that ripped the whole way through and had a very cohesive feel; nice work.

thesignguy
04-09-2010, 03:01 PM
3:05 roc stole it robbed it right there sweet
3:30-3:35 jack filmed that so cool
MAMBA doin the crouch low pops, you just gained a fan

second part, aww man I just hate when I dont realize something til its to late, damn I forgot all about that. Crazy I never really skated any of those famous spots haha. Paint splatter RULE!!!

Rocs above noted trick stole the show!! Happy Birthday, nice job

blackhawk17
04-09-2010, 10:07 PM
such a great video. what a way to end off skate 2.

knexzor
04-10-2010, 05:15 AM
that was so awesome
really sweet concept, mixin it up really well

everyone killed, I wanted more of embers tho :(
anchs crazy plant into darkness made me almost fall off my chair
rocs 360 stale... jesus

awesome and thankyou

schnavolda
04-10-2010, 05:46 AM
yeah, really nice concept, what a good watch.

my favs:
red's fakie tre manny to blunt
demz barrier wallride over the stairs flying greatness
red's footplant on the curved bench
roc grinding up the darkness
mamba doing doing that grab through the rez squeeze gap and roc directly killing it with the 360 .. flucking nuts

i wonder why everybody is holding back the best stuff for the last week before s3. :D

Stevland
04-10-2010, 06:01 AM
great concept. everyone killed.
thanks for having me.

Jack
04-10-2010, 11:46 AM
Part 1

Skatehead and Gym for best lines, no question, killer. Switch overcrooks looks mighty tasty, jesus.

Part 2 - Darkness was focused destruction, Anchors footplant opens an entirely new avenue, right at the end of S2 when there's no time to . . . maybe get . . . Damn. My brain just stopped working.

Roc - noseblunt to board over the deathbox was jawdropping.

Such a great idea executed perfectly.

Oh! Credits . . .full speed gap to manny to drop on the Darkness!

(stands up and cheers)

iRipper89
04-10-2010, 12:50 PM
this was a great watch. flowed really well. see ya in s3

mamba12
04-10-2010, 07:09 PM
thanks for all the kind words everyone.

and a huge thanks to roc for handling the edit on this bad boy

Roccityroller
04-12-2010, 08:11 AM
glad people are diggin this. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. Everyone, even friends, brought good shit to kill the spots with. Thanks to everyone.

quetonto1
04-13-2010, 01:13 AM
i like =)

fun tricks fun spots fun guys =D

threat <3