PDA

View Full Version : 6AM (AnimalMachine Full Length)

amp93
04-10-2010, 06:05 AM
since the demo came quicker than we thought, this full lengtg was a little more rushed than we wanted. Therefore, were had to skip a friends section and other random montages we wanted to add. But even with the lack of time, we were still able to get full parts from all of us and make it work out pretty nicely :)

so... after tons of filming and tons of editing, we proudly present "6AM" starring Shady, Risgry, Slamooh, amp, Piktro, Orrego, and Winton. Enjoy!

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R3ZVY7AA

Youtube:
part 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta3ehZ5kGrM
part 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJxNK85JG8w
part 3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pugfxoK5xM

-amp

PyR0MaNiAc225
04-10-2010, 06:11 AM
At least you picked a good time to make a vid that'll cause everyone to quit.

schnavolda
04-10-2010, 06:15 AM
what a day. threat full, flucking sick joey b battle commander and now the am full.

if only megaupload would transfer the file faster now....

Stevland
04-10-2010, 06:55 AM
good work from everyone. really enjoyed this.

i'll be honest, if this came out 2 months ago i would write more, but i'm so burned out on S2 right now...

one thing is for sure though. there's a reason he's called winton and not failton.

go grafenwalder.

i'll watch this again now.

bohemian
04-10-2010, 07:22 AM
totally rad =)

starts with my alltime fave, shady steeze
filler by amp, pretty insane
ending part with that finnish fucker ;)

and yes, that french dude also deserves a high five for awesomeness

http://mogof.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/terning.jpg

schnavolda
04-10-2010, 07:40 AM
one thing is for sure though. there's a reason he's called winton and not failton.

this can not be more true.

i mean, honestly, everybody really killed it. shady's endless steeze, slam's style, amp's board control and all the others with really enjoyable and top notch fake skating. not a bit short of what i expected.

then comes winton and kills skate 2. it's dead as it can be now.

for me, best filmed skate 2 part. some of those shots were just insanely beautiful. but it doesn't stop with the filming, really outstanding tricks, too. your eye for details is amazing. no part before deserved the term ender more than this, since it ends a whole game.

Skatehead
04-10-2010, 08:45 AM
wow just wow...
so dope...
part 1 and 2 were amazing...
just wasnt feeling the shared part as much...
shady, risgry and amp got my favs....
nice job guys.

Gizzler
04-10-2010, 09:33 AM
....holy shit! im blown away by so much sickness! all parts brillant!!!

after slam-man's part i was sure that this will definetly be my favorite part...but then came winton, using this who song from quadrophenia soundtrack, my all time favorite movie, which almost made me cry.....that was sooo beautiful!!! after watching this i dont need to watch another skate2 vid...

big props for the clean edit! really good and relaxed watch....will watch again later!

Clayfighter
04-10-2010, 09:42 AM
you aint tight

SupaFly
04-10-2010, 10:01 AM
Animal Machine...strikes gold again,not 1 bad clip in the entire video,this time around i cant even pick a favorite part,they were all perfect.

An instant classic that i will be downloading for my collection.

You guys pull off the realistic style better than anyone in this game without a shadow of a doubt.Cant wait to see what AM has in store for all of us in hardcore mode,minds will be melted,dreams will be shatterd,honestly the next AM full length is already #1 on my list of most anticipated skate 3 video's,that day cant come soon enough.

heshfield
04-10-2010, 12:32 PM
Officially closing the book on San Van. I honestly cant choose a favorite part--they were all fantastic; Winton as last part was well deserved.

thebullet
04-10-2010, 12:42 PM
amazing, most anticipated video since concrete jungle. This is one of those fulls that gets better everytime you watch it. So much attention to detail went into everything.

Loved everypart. But yeah, Winton deserved enders, holy crap.

If i get some free time I'll try to write up a full review, cause i loved every part.

thesignguy
04-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Amp is good

Roccityroller
04-10-2010, 01:41 PM
If there were a fake skater of the year award... shady woulda earned my vote from just this video. That was awesome. Nice job everyone.

Shady4Chi
04-10-2010, 03:21 PM
you aint tight

lmao

Jack
04-10-2010, 03:21 PM
I have been trying to watch this for an hour and the frame rate from youtube is abysmal. I'll check back tomorrow. The new youtube just sucks for some reason.

Monk
04-10-2010, 05:46 PM
KICKASS VIDEO!!!!!!! thanks for the shoutout!

GymAllstar
04-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Concrete Jungle was a tough act to follow - good watch all around though..

TheIronSheep
04-10-2010, 09:44 PM
intro was cool.

Shady:
love your camera work man
2:13 was rad
liked the line by rainbow rail
3:09 was awesome
banger was sick

Risgry:
gap at CC was rad
5:40 looked smooth
not too keen on the song but thats just personal preference
liked the two grinds around 6:14
that banger must have took forever

Slamooh:
liked the angles on the opener
wallride on the boat was great
bonk was sick
gap at the dam had awesome syncopation musicwise
train station line
parkade wallride was gnarly
nosegrab bonk!
love your camerawork
banger was great

amp:
love your skating, so smooth
double grind was great
grind plaza line was great
line at the CC was sick
cathedral line was good
switch line around art gallery was great looking
ender was neat

Piktro:
such good filming. love it.
nosegrab 3 was good lookin'

Orrego:
grind in the subway station was sweet
nosemanny to noseslide was a great trick

Winton:
opening line was nice
song is neat, i like it
manual to boardslide
camera angle through the loop was different
boardslide bonk @ the fantasy factory
line at G.E.D
ender was neat

Great video, i enjoyed it lots and lots and lots
Gotta say that Shady had my favorite part.
can't wait to see what you guys do in S3

robley
04-10-2010, 11:12 PM
i've only watched part 1 so far and i like it and i guess i just wanted to let you guys know.

shady do you want to be on monterey?

Winton
04-11-2010, 09:00 AM
Thanks everyone, especially schnavolda.. Means a lot to me ;)

Roccityroller
04-11-2010, 09:09 AM
for me, best filmed skate 2 part. some of those shots were just insanely beautiful.

This comment made me have to go rewatch winton's part and wow. your eye for a different/interesting shot is top notch. every cam was perfect. soo good.. and 2nd to last trick, blunt treshuv was sick.

knexzor
04-11-2010, 11:26 AM
shady opening with one of my favourite jeezy tracks- my name aint dick so keep it out ya mouth
incredibly sexy all over... 100% control over every little animation and camera movement
the flat 360 in the library line is a perfect example; sexiest looking flat 360 ever

risgryn throwing bangers everywhere over a somewhat subtle edit... reminded me alittle of my buddy nosebonks stuff. really good part

slam.. dunno what to say really. ender left me speechless. some sick wallies, every clip was hot steel. beautiful long lense work

amp going overly tech at full speed as usual, still no sketch as usual. incredible

piktro n orego perhaps a tad too realistic for my taste, still flawless cameras.. both you guy's 360 nosegrabs were my favourites hahah

wow... just wow... winton, winton, winton... wow...

thanks for the shoutout :)

edit:
forgot to mention the absolutely fucking amazing intro...
amps edit over all was top bomb, but the intro was SO fucking well done

Jack
04-11-2010, 11:43 AM
amazing amazing amazing. rinse and repeat. Animal Machine is amazing.

HorseHead
04-11-2010, 07:45 PM
I've watched this 3 times since it came out and I don't usually rewatch videos. This was amazing. Every part was good, the music fit everyone's style. Loved it.

Moses
04-12-2010, 09:19 PM
I have to say I thought this vid turned out great.... Everyone had there own defining moments but for me the favorites have to go Shady and Winton such epic parts from both of you for real... I really love the intro to the vid aswell... As always great job fellas.

darthmonkeyman
04-13-2010, 01:17 AM
Killed it AM.
Shady and winton had my favourite parts but everyone was great.
Good Job.