PDA

View Full Version : SSS Defend

djadam12
04-14-2010, 01:54 PM
umm yeah, so we finally got it out. watch it before you download the demo... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=2E31A55B3AE5C94E

schnavolda
04-14-2010, 02:27 PM
wegame or megaupload pls.

djadam12
04-14-2010, 02:36 PM
wegame or megaupload pls.

yeah man... i'm gonna do a higher bitrate full render tonight and post the megaupload link

effin youtube copyright BS...

schnavolda
04-14-2010, 02:41 PM
yeah man... i'm gonna do a higher bitrate full render tonight and post the megaupload link

effin youtube copyright BS...

thanks.

the copyright restrictions, especially those which are just for us germans, are so stupid, i just can't get over it. and the web-proxy i always use on such occasions only produces errors in the last two or so weeks. :(

Monk
04-14-2010, 05:35 PM
this video stole the show day before the demo for real... the intro and the editing is bar none... thanks adam for a kickass farewell to s2 and dealing with all the headache of geting this done since september.

Demzilla
04-14-2010, 06:10 PM
you know what sets this full apart from any other full....
its structure...

its unlike any other...

it actually reminded me alot of og s1 sessions with the posse...
as i watched it was clear that this was the theme and it was done flawlessly....

id like to comment directly but im kinda tired and to be honest...
the entire film is incredible...
i wouldnt say in a oh my mother fuckin god...
even though there where a few jaw droping tricks...
to me the whole film is such a cool smooth ride its not over shadowed by normal editing and filming techniques...

its weird..
i watched this twice today waiting for the demo so far...
its only 9pm so il prolly watch again later but...

this film is basically a edited version of that original feeling from s1 being related to teams and friends...

there been tour film sand other jam session type films but i think this one...
the way it was edited and paced....
completely sets itself apart from the others....

in short...
it was not an action movie to me..
it was a drama...
and i loved it...

Monk
04-14-2010, 06:15 PM
awesome demz i am sure adam appreciates it with along the rest of us; hes the one that made it happen so muchos <3 to him man.

Moses
04-14-2010, 09:07 PM
So Dope.... Skating was good, and the vid over all just had a sick road trip kind of feel... Kinda reminded me of the Cliche Gypsy tour or something... Definitely different and refreshing. Editing was as expected top notch, DJ you are a beast, I can not tell you that enough.. Great vid guys <3

djadam12
04-14-2010, 10:51 PM
you know what sets this full apart from any other full....
its structure...

its unlike any other...

thats what we set out to do... ;) not another "everyone send me their part" full length, break the mold yaknow?

thanks for the kind words fellas. this one was definitely a chore to get done. but in the end, watching the finished product i can be happy. plus demz' post made it all worth while.

and for ze germans...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=90U8GVY0

higher quality full length render (756MB worth)