"gross shit all over this...

came out incredibly well...
pawn dub blunt to 2step was genius..."

Okami16

"1:34 ... スゴイ!!
2:40...yuck!(in a good way)
3:23...huh?.. wait what?
quite enjoyed the second song.
silky ass 360 from demzilla and anders first clip was da lick.
all in all a classy vid."

bohemian

"sick video

and hopefully the last skate2 video

counting hours.."

Demzilla
04-14-2010, 06:22 PM
loved itttttttttttttttt.........

Jack
04-14-2010, 10:50 PM
with only an hour to go until I start downloading the demo this video pretty much kept me wide awake. Music was perfect. Anders . . .blunt shuv pop up? I bow down. Tubs, tail nose flip. Awesome.

Stevland
04-15-2010, 02:17 AM
that came out great. thanks for having me.

heshfield
04-15-2010, 03:24 AM
Terrific collab/montage video; great music choices and everyone ripping. Definitely an instant favorite.
Jack's judo plant into the party pool, stev's line down the ged double set and tall bs crooks, the OATS bus: "Safe, reliable, courteous." SG's no comply manny shuv and 3 shuv front blunt, pawn's double blunt, Tub's gap to noseblunt and body jar, Nelson's broken bench setups, demz barrier wallies, and Anders' fakie tre over demz, sw shuv noseslide heelflip, and noseslide to tailslide.

thesignguy
04-15-2010, 08:16 AM
thanks everyone.

This thing turned into a huge mess (AS USUAL HAHA)

I'll spill my guts here cuz nobodies gonna see it anyway cuz of the demo:

first Jack gave me some clips, then Nelson mentioned he had some stuff, then Demz asked me if I wanted what he had left. Then it snowballed, I followed Piktros thread (for the most part) which helped a bunch.
Never edited others stuff before, which if you have no way to see them without locking up your pc makes it tuff. My stuff I know whats worth putting where. But if I dont know what you got I have to watch frame by frame to see it. If I hit play in premiere it freezes. So I have to crop back to landing, listen for beat, move to spot, then un crop. So if there is a frame at begining it shows until I watch render. Render takes 2 hours at least for each song. Then I go back clean up restart pc 100 times and render again. So a lot of mistakes just have to stay with time constraints.
Wished I would have switched a few clips around, fixed a few audio messups, had to then slam all intros, songs, blah blah together and render whole thing (4 hours) Then upload wegame twice 6 hours each and still nada Youtube 3 times 2 hours each
I ended up getting 5 or less hours of sleep for 3 days in a row, took off wed for a zoo promise, 12 irate customers haha. Was all worth it though, its a nice adition to my fake accomplishments and I would do it again. Hope the ones involved were happy with the outcome. Thanks again

As far as a review, seen it 2 or 3 times all the way through. For me the quality is pretty good i would say FOR ME. All parts had good stuff, Demz Tubs and Fucking ANDERS!!!! were my favs. I really liked the song choices and I'm happy with it. Thats all that matters at the end of the day

Synyster X13X
04-15-2010, 01:30 PM
loved the video guys keep up the great work

pawnluvguitarist
04-15-2010, 01:51 PM
thanks for throwing this together SG, loved it, a good way to go out :)