PDA

View Full Version : Gym AllStar - Demo Footy

GymAllstar
04-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Well... I was going to wait a little while and compile a lot more clips and make a longer solo for the demo but the areas are just not doing it for me right now... so here is what I have got up until this point...

I love the new skate sounds, love the new look of it all, even like the new tricks/tweaks they added.. I just am not a fan of these huge stair sets and huge open spaces to fill with an Orange Barrier and Trash can.. Left the demo area and it gets even worse out there. Way too big of spaces and not much creativity on the map layout for me so far.. Sorry to sound negative but I want to love this game for all it is worth and I know CAP will change a lot of this but compared to both of the previous demos for S1 and S2 this one just is not even close - bored of the areas already... here it the video after my wall of text:

http://www.youtube.com/user/GymAllstarSkate

New Channel under this username so Please Subscribe if you would like, Thanks.

blackhawk17
04-16-2010, 10:30 PM
that was sick gym. fav trick was that tre noseblunt tap to bank. shit was nuts

heshfield
04-16-2010, 11:48 PM
sick stuff. That tweaked fakie tre was sweet.

Youre definitely not alone on your thoughts of the crappy level design. The stairsets are so huge and steep; they wouldnt even be safe for pedestrians IRL.

schnavolda
04-17-2010, 01:24 AM
nice video. manuals to blunts are hard in hc now.

knexzor
04-17-2010, 02:18 AM
it just feels like there are ledges everywhere, and some ledges, little different looking ledges and maybe another ledge

very nice video, but hard to imagine it being you without the crazy cams

Amp Game
04-17-2010, 04:52 AM
Nice - Loving the fakie tre too - clean as !

BeatChemist
04-17-2010, 09:24 AM
Yup yup that was sick Mr. Allstar Sir!

As noted, the line with the tweakie tre was radical.
I also liked the tre to railtap into the bank at 0:40.
0:49 - bs 180 up ledge, low sw heel, sw crooks off the ledge end was a nice line

Your cams are needed for full effect, but this is a good watch!

Also. I am bored of the demo as well. I hope there's more "urban" spots... if you will... something a little less... um... FUCKING HUGE?

I'd like to see a HC-specific map pack with some spots designed for really realistic filming. They could really rake in a load of cash off DLC content with this game... I hope they realize that and put out more interesting packs aimed at specific type of players.

GymAllstar
04-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Huge thanks to everyone for their comments on this... after watching others' videos I have seen a ton of creative setups and A LOT more potential for the areas rather then my initial thoughts of it.. I am extremely excited about all the possibilities with HC and the new city landscape.. Plus CAP should be awesome as well.. Thanks again Fluckers

Demzilla
04-19-2010, 05:27 PM
openeing trick pretty much sums it up...

gross...

Jack
04-19-2010, 08:24 PM
Skate 3 loves you Gym. Damn. Style even on difficult tricks.

Fu-cuck.