PDA

View Full Version : My ideal cam setup for those long/medium lines on skate 3

Anjo606
04-18-2010, 04:37 PM
not really considered a discovery but more like a helpful way of making those lines seem more than average on the demo since the devs were *cough* lazy *cough* smart to not give us ALL the skate reelfeatures( not even giving us at least 3 spaces -_-.) anyways, what i did was i made a line and did the follow cam thing like everyone else, but noticed nobody ever uses the shake feature. so i set ,ine low behing my skater as if a cam man was holding one, then set shake to medium and got pretty decent lookin authentiicity. i would show yall it but the sites being gay and wont lemme find my damn video

Steve182
04-19-2010, 07:37 AM
. i would show yall it but the sites being gay and wont lemme find my damn video

Sounds sweet. I am having the same issue with Skate Reel, I cannot find my videos, even when searching by username. Wtf?

Bud Muhnquai
04-19-2010, 07:55 AM
Sounds sweet. I am having the same issue with Skate Reel, I cannot find my videos, even when searching by username. Wtf?

Make sure you select console type on the side tabs - it's been broken down to PS3 and Xbox specific.

schnavolda
04-19-2010, 07:58 AM

what works for me is to log in at the skate.reel site with the persona linked to my gamertag.

when i'm not logged in it takes up to two hours for my videos to show up when i search for my gamertag. if i'm logged in and go into my personal reel the clip will be there 10 seconds after the upload is finished in the game.

Anjo606
04-19-2010, 05:09 PM
what works for me is to log in at the skate.reel site with the persona linked to my gamertag.

when i'm not logged in it takes up to two hours for my videos to show up when i search for my gamertag. if i'm logged in and go into my personal reel the clip will be there 10 seconds after the upload is finished in the game.

how do you go to your personal profile? i cant find it anywhere so i have to log out then search up and works, but when logged and search no videos from ANYONE appear

schnavolda
04-20-2010, 01:00 AM
when i log in with the correct persona it looks like this:

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/3707/skatereel.jpg