PDA

View Full Version : park making...its like baby making....

Demzilla
04-22-2010, 07:19 AM
we got a few weeks till park day...

still crossing my fingers i can lift rotate and sink entire contraptions ive locked together...

jesus christ...

schnavolda
04-22-2010, 07:55 AM
still crossing my fingers i can lift rotate and sink entire contraptions ive locked together...

it would be really great to have that. if not, everything is still doable, just takes more time and patience.

Bud Muhnquai
04-22-2010, 07:59 AM
The Park Creator is going to change everyone's game up to 11 man. I'm more excited about this than... well, everything else. I lost DAYS to levels on THPS when they introduced it, trying to make my own outdoor areas in those tiny little boxes of space they gave us - this looks to be at least four times the size of what you could make in THPS, so I'm just going to go crazy.

Any word on whether we can raise and lower terrain yet? Or make tunnels, etc?

I NEED DETAILS. I HAVE PLANS IN MY HEAD.

schnavolda
04-22-2010, 08:05 AM
all i know is that you can have multiple levels of stuff but pieces can't float in the air. so if you want a platform of some sort you have to use scaffolding.

but i bet that with tilted quarper pipes or something like that a tunnel could be possible. i mean a tunnel with a round ceiling is just two quarters next to each other.

Richie x Jackson
04-22-2010, 08:19 AM
You can sink things into the ground, aka POLE JAMS! First trick, pole jam over a 5 set...sexy.

knexzor
04-22-2010, 08:26 AM
You can sink things into the ground
+ more or less free rotation
= banks banks banks
steep, not steep, angled, straight, bank2banks, pyramids... Imma go bankin

NotedDerk
04-29-2010, 02:09 AM
remake of montana here we come.

Papasmoak
04-29-2010, 02:46 PM
^^ Montana rules....almost forgot about that place.