PDA

View Full Version : You Can't Judge A Board By It's Griptape.

NotedDerk
04-28-2010, 03:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51xPBmDTFGk

I know I said I was only going to make one demo video, but had to make another, this one with quite the long intro, thought it'd be a nice add on. enjoy.

I also want to thank schnavolda for helping me get my clips the normal size again.

schnavolda
04-28-2010, 03:48 AM
fullscreen looks a lot better for sure.

the intro is awesome. the angles are great, first hitting and then kicking the machine, then the revenge of the rebuked machines. classic. that really could be commercial or something. skate 3 really has the potential for some machinima action. :)

body varial salad was sick, nosebonk late flip, drop in from the street light, fakie tre tail wtf, grind roof transfer, ender with the tamed vending machine ;)

knexzor
04-28-2010, 04:41 AM
wow man, very very nice!
intro was super well made, really amused me
tricks were insane as usual, awesome work!!

Stevland
04-28-2010, 11:19 AM
great intro and great video in general. lampost drop in is insane.

a little nitpicking: during the intro the audio dropped constantly. not sure if you did that on purpose. maybe you wanna try to fade the audio. like i said, nitpicking.

madsser
04-28-2010, 11:29 AM
awesome ntro to an awesome video..

soo great my homie.. <3<3

NotedDerk
04-28-2010, 12:05 PM
a little nitpicking: during the intro the audio dropped constantly. not sure if you did that on purpose. maybe you wanna try to fade the audio. like i said, nitpicking.

It kinda bugged me too, to be honest, When I was working on the intro, I just uploaded each clip and when the audio drops is the beginning of each one and I just dropped each part because I wanted to see it play all the way through and not bit by bit, forgot to go back and edit that out.

but thanks for all the feedback guys, really do appreciate it, put alot of work into this one.