PDA

View Full Version : Shane O'Neill

PyR0MaNiAc225
05-15-2010, 06:24 PM
http://vimeo.com/11769129
Paid the berrics $3 and never got the vid from them :(
Still, so much good style here, he gets tech as hell at some parts.

jest118
05-15-2010, 08:59 PM
I just saw this somewhere else and it's pretty fucking nuts. I'm predicting that his popularity will spike faster than Mike Mo's did... and as a result.. he'll have more haters than Mike Mo and Prod combined.

schnavolda
05-16-2010, 12:20 AM
it really was a good part, some of the stuff was nuts. but overall i was a little disappointed because they hyped this thing up so much over the last weeks that it simply couldn't live up to it at all. it definitely isn't the best part ever as some of the pros said.

knexzor
05-16-2010, 05:20 PM
The dude is fucking nuts, cant argue with that...
But I expected some Chris Pfanner kind of nuts so I got a tad disappointed.
Still sick, incredibly how much skateboarding is evolving

Jack
05-16-2010, 09:26 PM
I feel guilty for watching it for free, but I don't know what to do about it.

with that out of the way, that was the maybe 3rd or 4th most technical part I've ever seen. Marc Johnson/Daewon/Rodney . . . still have way to many years of being unbelievable to ignore, can't just bump this kid to the head of the line all of a sudden.

And . . . he's no Reynolds either, nor Kirchart, Rowley, Dollin, etc.

but some of those tricks were mind bending and to have all of them in the same part stacked together is very impressive. There's been some crazy talent coming out of nowhere in the last 5 or 6 years.

Can't wait for Stay Gold. I'll pay full price, just like the Flip video and the Alien Workshop video.

Rondell Jenkins
05-17-2010, 05:22 AM
soooo tech on majority of those tricks. Shane O'neill just gained Cory Kennedy rep from this video. reeediculous.