PDA

View Full Version : AllStar First Solo - "Rise Up" - Threat

GymAllstar
05-22-2010, 07:46 AM
First part for me... Loving this game. Everyone has been killing it right from the start this year.

HUGE thanks to all that made parks for me to skate in.. tons of hard work that I had no part in but appreciate greatly!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_tbtPOGokM

(Better quality should be up soon.. just uploaded)

Roccityroller
05-22-2010, 08:21 AM
soo fucking good gym...the edit was awesome and the song was right up your alley.

neww filming style? I fucking love it.

ender was sick, but the whole video just ooozed steez. I'm scared for what happens when you actually learn the game.

blackhawk17
05-22-2010, 08:43 AM
so heres my full review.

0:00 - 3:59 - fucking sick

bad ass motherfucking video gym

Rondell Jenkins
05-22-2010, 03:35 PM
That nose grab tail bonk was siiiick. Real good filming liked the angles a lot. Good style and everything. Nice video man.

Stevland
05-22-2010, 04:52 PM
that was sweet. good work with the stop motion edit too.

knexzor
05-22-2010, 06:38 PM
hey gym I always like your videos
I havent watched this one since I can't focus properly
watch and review whatever when sober
awesome

HorseHead
05-22-2010, 06:49 PM
Nose grab tail tap and the tricks on the concrete bank at the ghetto spot where awesome. Wasn't really feeling the song, but it worked well. Sick stuff Gym.

Jack
05-22-2010, 07:03 PM
Gym, I love this. So good.

mrsk8t
05-23-2010, 02:42 AM
fucking dope man loved it

GymAllstar
05-23-2010, 03:03 PM
Roc - I guess it is a new filming style, just seemed right with S3 and the no Ghosting..

Hawk - Thanks for the full review, that must have taken a long time to write out..

Rondell, Stevland, Jack, Horse, mrsk8t, all thanks for taking the time to view and comment

From Knex "hey gym I always like your videos
I havent watched this one since I can't focus properly
watch and review whatever when sober
awesome "

This is BEST fucking review I have ever read on fluckit or anywhere for that matter.. did you sober up yet? I expect a review when you can see straight!! haha , too bad you are probably too busy attending Psychonaut meetings on how to take over the world...

G Ryin
05-23-2010, 05:18 PM
when it comes to fakeboarding, i'm totally gay for you dude.

the skating, the edit, the flow... dude.. way to hit a home run with this one.

BeatChemist
05-23-2010, 05:41 PM
yeah this is sick man. I always loved your filming and I still love it in S3. Taking advantage of the no ghosting indeed. :)

you've always got so much switch stuff in there too.

nosegrab polebonk was wtfol (what the fuck out loud)

more soon please.

PKJohnson41
05-24-2010, 05:15 AM
nice work man..i love the pole bonk beat chemist spoke of as well..:).. I hope my first in skate 3 turns out as nice

Johnson

Roccityroller
05-24-2010, 07:57 AM
wtfol (what the fuck out loud)

more soon please.

I'm using that.

Amp Game
05-24-2010, 11:49 AM
Loved that edit had me rocking - cams and angles beast

Late pops all looked class - 2dope

One of my favs you always show huge respect on this forum and get mine for that vid - just class

GymAllstar
05-24-2010, 05:00 PM
G Ryin and Beat - huge respect for the 2 of you.. both always comment on my edits and I love ya for it (ok G, this has to stop, first you and now me)

Roc - WTFOL is going to be used for my next solo title so dont steal that shit!

PK Johnson - thanks bro!

Amp Game - dude... I really have all the respect for you for writing that on a forum man. I know it is just a video game, but I am so glad you recognize that I am always gracious on the forum and only have good things to say about others. I may not always comment on everyone's videos but that is simply because I do not have the time to view PLUS comment on everything... just cant happen but that doesnt mean I dont have the utmost respect for all the Fake skaters out here doing there thing every.single.day..

*tear*