PDA

View Full Version : nosebonk solo 1

nosebonk
05-25-2010, 11:59 AM
Haven't posted at fluckit for a while so...hey fluckits
Threw a solo together in the process of infinite dying ( :( )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0kNhL-A5HE
Enjoy..

Clayfighter
05-25-2010, 12:14 PM
wheres my gun so i can shot somebody. cause if i hear another one of the deadly songs you should never use in a video again im going to strangle Emanuel Lewis with Solei Moon Fry's converse strings. thought you had some good tricks but the film burns and the new three shuv nose replacement ( og tre nose cause theyre so easy to do) really get me. but atleast you didnt jack any tricks from shane o niels recent video like some other people that will remain shameless

nosebonk
05-25-2010, 12:26 PM
wheres my gun so i can shot somebody. cause if i hear another one of the deadly songs you should never use in a video again im going to strangle Emanuel Lewis with Solei Moon Fry's converse strings. thought you had some good tricks but the film burns and the new three shuv nose replacement ( og tre nose cause theyre so easy to do) really get me. but atleast you didnt jack any tricks from shane o niels recent video like some other people that will remain shameless

I'll admit, I used the song because it had good beats, so tried to sync them...that explains the filmburn - EA nation wouldn't upload for shit so I had to fill in unnecessary black space
But, Shane O'neills skate mental part is pretty sick

Clayfighter
05-25-2010, 12:32 PM
as sick as it was i dont like when people just blatantly rip off tricks from the recent video ive seen a few recent solos riddled with both obvious and subtle rip of tricks and lines, and what makes it worse is they do it all the time but call them selves creative for doing so. it was the same with skate 2 and the legions of Happy medium clone videos. ive already seen those videos i dont want to see them in skate form

nosebonk
05-25-2010, 12:44 PM
as sick as it was i dont like when people just blatantly rip off tricks from the recent video ive seen a few recent solos riddled with both obvious and subtle rip of tricks and lines, and what makes it worse is they do it all the time but call them selves creative for doing so. it was the same with skate 2 and the legions of Happy medium clone videos. ive already seen those videos i dont want to see them in skate form

Never seen happy medium...but yeh..and I didn't exactly aim to copy tricks from anything
Thanks for the feedback though :)

heshfield
05-25-2010, 01:03 PM
I liked it.
My brain goes numb when I hear that type of music, so that didnt matter. And the filming was very good.

Stevland
05-25-2010, 02:38 PM
i live in china :(

any chance for a wegame upload?

HorseHead
05-25-2010, 02:52 PM
I liked it. The filming was really good. The song, while not my taste, worked well with your style of skating. Favorite line had to be the one that ended with hardflip bs tail. Thanks for letting me know about the wallie at the end.