PDA

View Full Version : dark places

Stevland
05-25-2010, 05:13 PM
mr. land & mr. hate + a little help from mr. e and mr. b. so what?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mlg9rimiX40

or

http://www.wegame.com/watch/dark-places/ for the UK fellas

or

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3958034/dark_places.mp4

thanks to mr. e for helping with mr. b's edit

Roccityroller
05-25-2010, 05:29 PM
I wanna comment on the length and consistency of DP vids, this is what really seals it for me. You guys put out vids all the time, they're always good and, as this shows, even if it's just a small collab it's 7-8 min long.

I <3 Dp2

PyR0MaNiAc225
05-25-2010, 05:36 PM
Hate went fuckin huge on this

yellowsnow
05-25-2010, 05:42 PM
really great watch

The Revolutionist
05-25-2010, 05:44 PM
Rip gnar man, nice vid. Garth Marenghi's Dark Place is too funny, think ima buy the DVD tomorrow.

GymAllstar
05-25-2010, 06:47 PM
I Heart DP for sure... Fast .. no F** that .. MACH 10 speed throughout and it was incredible. Stevland, you don't like Skinny ledges do you? Cuz they luuuuuv you

Damn, I have to watch this about 5 times just to soak on most of it. Time to throw my fucking game away now.... shit

LENNON
05-25-2010, 07:24 PM
that was realllly good! made me turn my xbox on straight away!.. also that DK shirt made me realize i need to make band logos for this game, had soo many for skate 2.

Midnight
05-25-2010, 08:05 PM
balls to the wall action that i expect from all my teammates

great show guys, that was fuckin awesome

Jack
05-25-2010, 08:54 PM
stevland - 202 dropped my jaw straight off. Holy. Jesus. I'm picking my face off the floor. Hurricane on the black rail.

Eflixx - fakie flip at Macba Arto style. When I saw Macba, I did fakie flips for five minutes. I like that your skating alludes to real life videos that probably influenced everyone on here.

tricks - hurricane on the black rail, quickly becoming my favorite rail in the game.

skhate - death lens suits you. so raw and tech at the same time. It's so right that you got the "eye child" intro.

Your ender is god damn amazing. And the nosegrab tail tap on cuz's rail. But seriously, your ender.

I feel like throwing all my clips away. Like putting them in a little brown paper bag and dropping them off in a hobo fire somewhere down by the river.

Skatehead
05-25-2010, 09:33 PM
intro was dope shit...
oh fuck u did that gap @ 1:07....damm..
alot of good stuff stev....
eflixxx ripped those parks a new hole haha
oh shit a eye with a d*ck..
woah!! skhate complete mind fuck...
damm nice one..

bohemian
05-25-2010, 11:41 PM
stevland fukkin kills it, your eye is really special, noone skates the city like you do, always a huge pleasure to watch. those flix clps sucked.
skhate looks more like i picture him every time i see him, dirty, balding, ugly clothes, quirky tricks at mach ten. awesome. i hate british humor, but i love skhate. jack was the raisin in the sousage. rainbow backtails for ages.

angsthase!
05-26-2010, 01:57 AM
dang, should have watched this yesterday BEFORE filming at all the same spots :P

very good stuff though!

Granka
05-26-2010, 02:31 AM
I loved Hate's style of skating. Especially the nose grab tailbonk or whatever you may call it at 7:18, total boner :D

knexzor
05-26-2010, 04:16 AM
wow... just wow...
stev your edits are lethal man
lots of skinnies (ledges and pants, I like both)
gonna have to watch this one a couple more times

thebullet
05-26-2010, 07:17 AM
awesome intro. I love that tractor fight scene.

stevland: So much goodness. Spot finding genius. Some of my favorites were the frontnose 270 at 1:53, that crail to 50 bonk at 2:53 made me drop an F-bomb, gap to skinny manual kickflip out to plywood. I could probably name just about everyclip as standouts, but those were my top 3.

skhate: DARKPLACE!!!! now I get it. Oh how I've been craving a skhate88 part. Line ending in the sugarcane on the rail against the wall, tailslide inside the pond, Jacks crazy backtail, wallride to smith, tailtap to grass.

awesome collab. DP always kills everything.

saunders420
05-26-2010, 09:23 AM
beast

HorseHead
05-26-2010, 09:23 AM
Thank god this came out after my solo did. Amazing on pretty much every level. Edit was rad too as always.

Stevland's got the skinny gap thing copyrighted. I'm always jealous of all of those gaps that I never saw or thought of. In addition to all the creativity and spot finding there's some precision tech shit in there just to remind you that he can, if he feels like it. Nice guest, I've seen that dude around... I looked for MACBA but couldn't find it the other day.

Skhate, one of my favorites of all time. Just raw as fuck, doesn't give a shit what's hot right now or what you think about his style, he's just gonna do what he does and it fucking rules. Song was perfect and totally conveyed that "dont' give a fuck" vibe. Throwing some Jack in there was perfect, you two are fun to watch. Jacks' stuff just always screams fun.

So many amazing tricks in this. Way too many to list. DP's been killing it since day one and obviously isn't gonna stop.

Demzilla
05-26-2010, 12:12 PM
stevland on top and over EVERYTHING....

i will never remember any of these spots..
just like s2....

skhate....

figers of fury...
really liked the opener 5-0 blunt shuv....

that and the fact that i can see myself doing the same shit means i heart you...

maybe im just tired today but theres alot of great shit floating around....

Stevland
05-27-2010, 01:33 AM
thanks everyone :)

PKJohnson41
05-27-2010, 08:26 AM
I liked it...Lots of great tricks..overall i liked Stevland's part the most..i know thats leaving everyone else out and all the goodness from within..but i'm to lazy to go ball deep in my review..:)

Johnson

MagicNarcosis
05-27-2010, 08:53 AM
sk killed my brain..

He made me wanna go back to the unsafe Magic where I used to cut kids and steal plants off of people's front porch.

HOLY CHIT, ESSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was an EASY 7 minute watch.. Went by TOO fast.. Can we get a DP full soon???? :)

schnavolda
05-27-2010, 02:05 PM
Can we get a DP full soon???? :)

i second that. :)